hibs.net Messageboard

Who's next for the inquisition

OK, CC has gone so obviously we can't have any "manager must go" threads. Apparently, it's now the turn of fellow fans (singing section), the East Stand, East Mains and players allegedly not warming up at half-time.

What's everyone's money on for the next target of the hibs.net inquisition?

I notice no-one's mentioned the ticket office for a while now but I'd imagine it's safe for a while yet

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Allant1981's Avatar
    The tea wifie, if we even have one

The guys who fork the pitch at halftime, pretty poor effort all round, nae prematch warmup, just straight out and 15 minutes later they are blowing out their erchies and its off down the tunnel!
    East Mains has to be the problem

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Who cleans the toilets in the West Lower? They are absolutely honking. No wonder the long suffering fans are deserting the club in their droves.

First Team Breakthrough Supraninja's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: liamRnumber1
    The ball boys. They're mince.

There are no calls for the East Stand's resignation at the moment, but a few people are saying he never should have been built.

First Team Breakthrough
    I saw a dodgy Program seller on E.R. He just didn't shout long and hard enough...total disgrace to Hibs if you ask me. Plus the Barman in the Harp n Castle isn't on form of late.

Who prints the programs ??

I got a paper cut that took 3 days to heal, I swear if it happens again I'll sue this club for all they've got, my hand and I have a very close relationship!!

the green shorts MUST take their share of the blame.

Shorts out!

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    The dreaded plastic seats must go! You pay that much to go to a match, and you donk even get leather padding for your ersh.

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The dreaded plastic seats must go! You pay that much to go to a match, and you donk even get leather padding for your ersh.
    Funny you say that, I donked my head on one of the seats when I was crawling around looking for the teams fighting spirit.

The Seagulls. if they took a dump on opposition players even occasionally (or dropped a grand piano or an Acme Anvil Co. anvil on the away bench in the style of a looney tunes cartoon)...our home record would surely be better than it currently stands.

I'd like to see the Herring gulls putting in 110% this season, and ultimately we might begin
    putting some points on the board, start climbing the table and make Easter Road a fortress again.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    The Seagulls. if they took a dump on opposition players even occasionally (or dropped a grand piano or an Acme Anvil Co. anvil on the away bench in the style of a looney tunes cartoon)...our home record would surely be better than it currently stands.

I'd like to see the Herring gulls putting in 110% this season, and ultimately we might begin
    putting some points on the board, start climbing the table and make Easter Road a fortress again.
    Shows you what I know... I thought the Gulls had been transferred to Berwick a few weeks ago

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post

I agree bollah, it's quite depressing to see the fitness levels and reduced metabolism of the gulls. For me they are not being worked hard enough......they've become known as a soft touch.

Saying that they have not been the same since they started flight training at the Wet Dock in 1806. I mean what do they do there ? Pampered and wrapped in cotton wool so they are. Bloody holiday camp so it is............I mean they spend half the day picking at the bin bags on the Walk and the chip papers outside Pierino's........totally unprofessional

@hibs.net private member
    People that moan at folk that moan at folk that sing songs at the fitba are to blame for our all our ills - if they would spend less time moaning at folk that moan at folk and more time singing songs that folk could moan about then the entire stadium would be enveloped in a crescendo of moaning, singing, counter-singing and counter-moaning and the atmosphere would be far more intimidating - shame on you all

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by basehibby View Post
    People that moan at folk that moan at folk that sing songs at the fitba are to blame for our all our ills - if they would spend less time moaning at folk that moan at folk and more time singing songs that folk could moan about then the entire stadium would be enveloped in a crescendo of moaning, singing, counter-singing and counter-moaning and the atmosphere would be far more intimidating - shame on you all
    You moaning again Basehibby?
    Probably your fault we got Cowdenbeath away, instead of at home.

@hibs.net private member
    Blame the credit crunch myself.

If that hadn't happened Romanov could have invested £200 million with us as well as Hearts. Like them we could have won the champions league by now and had World Cup stars, a new stand loads of hotels and a rented training pitch shared with students. Not to mention a nice big overdraft.

Oh how I wish............

I think the Hibs 'throw-in ' coach needs to take a long hard look at himself
    This is how it feels

Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    OK, CC has gone so obviously we can't have any "manager must go" threads. Apparently, it's now the turn of fellow fans (singing section), the East Stand, East Mains and players allegedly not warming up at half-time.

What's everyone's money on for the next target of the hibs.net inquisition?

I notice no-one's mentioned the ticket office for a while now but I'd imagine it's safe for a while yet

I'm Blaming you, JINX.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    He's been there 30 years as far as I am aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    He's been there 30 years as far as I am aware.
    50 actually and he still cannae get it right
    This is how it feels

50 actually and he still cannae get it right

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Ive heard theres a gathering crowd outside Simpsons maternity ward

Folks with make shift banners are protesting against new borns who aren't "hibs class", "never football players in a million years" and are "unable to pick out their teammates with a simple 5 yard pass." The parents are kopping some stick too.

A spokesperson said "well not be back until those foetuses are gone"

In a breaking development - believed to be a world first - a 2 week old embryo was berated for being a "wage thief".
    Lewis Stevenson has spoken out in their defence stating the lads work hard in training are raring to go and should be given a chance but they share the same frustrations.
    Last edited by Viva_Palmeiras; 23-11-2011 at 04:59 AM.

Left by mutual consent! Skanko79's Avatar
    On the other hand though the "throw in the towel" coach is doing a cracking job.