hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Response To Paul McBride QC

Made the paper...

IMG435.jpg

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Good job

No Surrender would have been better, brought more media attention, and hopefully get the message through some media and wanna be expert's thick heads as well as being in one banner as well.

well done to everyone who put the time, effort and money into it, esp when money is tight for some folks

Decent effort

Well done and great it got noticed

Could you not have taken a better picture of the paper though? Poor to say the least

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSimplyHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Surrender would have been better, brought more media attention, and hopefully get the message through some media and wanna be expert's thick heads as well as being in one banner as well.

well done to everyone who put the time, effort and money into it, esp when money is tight for some folks
    We surely didn't want anything explosive when replying to the singing of IRA songs.

Too far?

Quote Originally Posted by Kammy1875 View Post
    We surely didn't want anything explosive when replying to the singing of IRA songs.

Too far?

Too far?
    Would have made better press than the local Edinburgh rag though, after all is that not was the aim was following being humiliated in the national media by a small minded Selick lawyer....trying not to be like the team and board by taking it all ways.

I'm sorry but i took real offence to it and reported him for slander, selick to Strathclyde Police, UEFA, SFA, FIFA, Scots Government for their sectarian bile with video footage and the bbc to the IPCC for airing the lawyers views not once but twice without a public appology.....a probably done more than the club it self!

Left by mutual consent!
    Would have made better press than the local Edinburgh rag though, after all is that not was the aim was following being humiliated in the national media by a small minded Selick lawyer....trying not to be like the team and board by taking it all ways.

I'm sorry but i took real offence to it and reported him for slander, selick to Strathclyde Police, UEFA, SFA, FIFA, Scots Government for their sectarian bile with video footage and the bbc to the IPCC for airing the lawyers views not once but twice without a public appology.....a probably done more than the club it self!
    Aye, agree mate. It's just another comment sweeped under the carpet, if it was slander against any of them two it would have been massive news.

I was only being a bit light hearted in my previous comment.

Aye, agree mate. It's just another comment sweeped under the carpet, if it was slander against any of them two it would have been massive news.

I was only being a bit light hearted in my previous comment.
    A ken

First Team Breakthrough
    I am very happy that this got some publicity. There were 5 of us involved in the making of this particular banner. 8 hours work and I think it made the point but didn't overstate it. And The lawyer never got his name on it. Thanks for the Donations that made it possible. Watch for the Vladimir Romanov H.S.C. banner being proposed for Derby Day.

@hibs.net private member

WTF!!!!

Have you no got the wrong forum??? Try this one for size ....

http://forum.followfollow.com/

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncerRoss View Post
    Made the paper...

IMG435.jpg
    Well done BTW

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickki40 View Post
    I am very happy that this got some publicity. There were 5 of us involved in the making of this particular banner. 8 hours work and I think it made the point but didn't overstate it. And The lawyer never got his name on it. Thanks for the Donations that made it possible. Watch for the Vladimir Romanov H.S.C. banner being proposed for Derby Day.
    Well done. Good effort.