hibs.net Messageboard

WTF is going on ?

Had a wee chance to digest what was on offer today and what was going on positionally , it's hard to know where to begin but we had a midfielder at right back a centre back at left back , another centre back playing as ... another centre back a striker playing midfield , then a right winger comes on as a sub on the left wing !!!. Then after all the shuffling about the natural left winger is played on the right, sorry if i have lost you but now you must feel how the players feel. A f..... shambles from start to finish , and don't get me started again on the throw ins for and against us which are a simple thing in the grand scheme of football but are so indicative of the utter utter shambles we are.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by down the slope View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Had a wee chance to digest what was on offer today and what was going on positionally , it's hard to know where to begin but we had a midfielder at right back a centre back at left back , another centre back playing as ... another centre back a striker playing midfield , then a right winger comes on as a sub on the left wing !!!. Then after all the shuffling about the natural left winger is played on the right, sorry if i have lost you but now you must feel how the players feel. A f..... shambles from start to finish , and don't get me started again on the throw ins for and against us which are a simple thing in the grand scheme of football but are so indicative of the utter utter shambles we are.
    Forest were right. Colin IS Clueless.

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Forest were right. Colin IS Clueless.
    So was A Regulator

Quote Originally Posted by R'Albin View Post
    So was A Regulator
    Er yes.... :