hibs.net Messageboard

Pro youth football Rangers v Hibs

The pro youth fixture lists has the Rangers playing Hibs tomorrow throughout all the age group under 15 and u17 at trenant and younger ages at Murray park, Does anyone ever follow the young teams?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The pro youth fixture lists has the Rangers playing Hibs tomorrow throughout all the age group under 15 and u17 at trenant and younger ages at Murray park, Does anyone ever follow the young teams?
    SPL rules prevent scores being published or games advertised and quite right IMO.
    Players at this age should be allowed to play the game without the 'threat' of mistakes being criticised on forums.

Don't take it as a pers dig but if you read some of the stuff on FF after their 15's (?) where beat by six or seven from Celtic 2 weeks ago then you'l know exactly what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    SPL rules prevent scores being published or games advertised and quite right IMO.
    Players at this age should be allowed to play the game without the 'threat' of mistakes being criticised on forums.

Don't take it as a pers dig but if you read some of the stuff on FF after their 15's (?) where beat by six or seven from Celtic 2 weeks ago then you'l know exactly what I mean.
    I never knew this, I know they don't have league tables until u19 as they say it's about playing football and not winning that counts.

Just thought I would pass on the scores

u17 2-2
    u15 3-1 Hibs

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    Just thought I would pass on the scores

u17 2-2
    u15 3-1 Hibs