hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Calderwood Learned From Wednesday

Dropped Palsson, doubled up on Forrest with Stevenson protecting Hanlon, O'Hanlon and Stephens together looked good, Ivan as supersub!

Stiil not convinced with Agogo as he never looks like scoring despite his free role.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby 2005 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dropped Palsson, doubled up on Forrest with Stevenson protecting Hanlon, O'Hanlon and Stephens together looked good, Ivan as supersub!

Stiil not convinced with Agogo as he never looks like scoring despite his free role.
    Maybe it was Broon

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Or he got lucky, if Murray was fit he'd have played him?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Maybe it was Broon
    That fits with what I've heard - if things go well it's because of BB but when it goes wrong it's down to CC.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Murray will have to wait to get back into the side after today.
    Stephens and O'Hanlon just fine today

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    That fits with what I've heard - if things go well it's because of BB but when it goes wrong it's down to CC.

@hibs.net private member
    Credit to cc. He got his tactics right. Hopefully Hibs will get better going forward. To be fair to Ian Murray he has done well at CH apart from Wednesday when Hooper ran him ragged. But O Hanlon and Stephens delivered so he might struggle to get back in.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Oh aye, there you are. Wondered when you would crawl out.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Credit to cc. He got his tactics right. Hopefully Hibs will get better going forward. To be fair to Ian Murray he has done well at CH apart from Wednesday when Hooper ran him ragged. But O Hanlon and Stephens delivered so he might struggle to get back in.
    Always felt that Murray and O'Hanlon should be central defenders but have always thought Stephens looked a capable player at times but needed to work on his fitness and was a tad slow.
    Played well midweek and seems to have had another good game today.

If he learned from every bad defeat we'd had, he'd be a footballing genius, and his record clearly shows otherwise.

For me that was galbraiths best performance in a Hibs jersey,and if it wasn't for osbourne my hibs mom

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    FFS every time. Have you seen us defend better than we did today? And crawl out from where,i have been here all day?

My erse has never left this sofa all day, Hibs game on the tv, ssn and hibs.net on the mac. Quality.

Testimonial Due
    FFS every time. Have you seen us defend better than we did today? And crawl out from where,i have been here all day?

My erse has never left this sofa all day, Hibs game on the tv, ssn and hibs.net on the mac. Quality.
    Just very boring that i am back in the door having spent an afternoon in that dump witnessing and supporting a great hibs performance, and come back to the one person on here that has a go at certain players and the team regardless. Get a life.

On another note fair play to the support today, decent numbers and vocal from start to finish, unlike the silent lot throughout, with exception of the rank offenders corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    If he learned from every bad defeat we'd had, he'd be a footballing genius, and his record clearly shows otherwise.
    I feel he's getting there, Jan. will be crunch time.

Just very boring that i am back in the door having spent an afternoon in that dump witnessing and supporting a great hibs performance, and come back to the one person on here that has a go at certain players and the team regardless. Get a life.

On another note fair play to the support today, decent numbers and vocal from start to finish, unlike the silent lot throughout, with exception of the rank offenders corner.
    I cant apologise enough, i'm very sorry i have upset you and taken the gloss off what was a decent performance. My intentions were to point out one of the reasons i believe that came about, but did not think about those sensitive souls like yourself, who cant see the *** wood from the tree's.

Testimonial Due
    I cant apologise enough, i'm very sorry i have upset you and taken the gloss off what was a decent performance. My intentions were to point out one of the reasons i believe that came about, but did not think about those sensitive souls like yourself, who cant see the *** wood from the tree's.
    You were having a go at both Murray and CC, and lets be honest your view on how the game came to the conclusion it did is rather invalid as you were not there.

But rather than celebrate the win just you carry on having a go. IMO its not CC and Rod that are killing Hibs, it is fans like you.

You were having a go at both Murray and CC, and lets be honest your view on how the game came to the conclusion it did is rather invalid as you were not there.

But rather than celebrate the win just you carry on having a go. IMO its not CC and Rod that are killing Hibs, it is fans like you.
    Happy clapping taken to the max.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

I know you're entitled to your opinion but this little spat between you and BH is getting quite tiresome. We get that you disagree with 99.9% of what he posts. Put him on ignore - that function is a godsend

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    can we get a popcorn machine in here plz ???

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Happy clapping taken to the max.

Erse !.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by down the slope View Post
    Erse !.
    And out crawls the other one.

Oh why are you waving bye bye, this was just getting interesting.

If you could be impartial for one moment, can you admit that we looked a lot better defensively without Ian Murray playing today?

Testimonial Due
    Oh why are you waving bye bye, this was just getting interesting.
    I have elected to go out for a few pints with a group of yam mates. An evening which I could not see far enough at 10pm on Wednesday, but I am now chapping at the bit and looking out my best aftershave and favourite can of Lynx.

Dont worry I am sure that we will get plenty of time to debate (?)....or completely disagree about something else soon......I say it is Sunday tomorrow...you say?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wotherspiniesta View Post
    If you could be impartial for one moment, can you admit that we looked a lot better defensively without Ian Murray playing today?
    This should be interesting.

I have elected to go out for a few pints with a group of yam mates. An evening which I could not see far enough at 10pm on Wednesday, but I am now chapping at the bit and looking out my best aftershave and favourite can of Lynx.

Dont worry I am sure that we will get plenty of time to debate (?)....or completely disagree about something else soon......I say it is Sunday tomorrow...you say?!!
    Me too, i'm off out tonight as well. I'm luckier than your yam mates though as you wont be there.

sure its just a drink your going for????? lol

That's bollocks, if you watch the game at the stadium or on TV you can have a view of what's went on.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    I have elected to go out for a few pints with a group of fellow yam mates. An evening which I could not see far enough at 10pm on Wednesday, but I am now chapping at the bit and looking out my best aftershave and favourite can of Lynx.

p.s. do you mean 'champing' at the bit ? or are you playing dominoes enjoy yer night anyway lol

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    That's bollocks, if you watch the game at the stadium or on TV you can have a view of what's went on.
    I think i could have listened to the game on bbc radio alba and had more idea about what went on than him.