hibs.net Messageboard

Formation today?

Was it the same deployment as midweek with Scott taking Griffiths' place at right midfield and Agogo and GOC the two front men? Was Towell holding midfielder again and how did he do there?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was it the same deployment as midweek with Scott taking Griffiths' place at right midfield and Agogo and GOC the two front men? Was Towell holding midfielder again and how did he do there?
    It was the same, as far as I could see. Thought Towell was ok, I like how he'll take the ball in and try and move it on forwards where he could. The star of the show today IMHO, was Osbourne though. First half in particular he was running the show.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    It was the same, as far as I could see. Thought Towell was ok, I like how he'll take the ball in and try and move it on forwards where he could. The star of the show today IMHO, was Osbourne though. First half in particular he was running the show.
    Osbourne was very good as was Stack to be fair
    This is how it feels

Cheers. Nice to see some consistency in selection and tactics. Would be easy to play more conservatively at Ibrox.

As for Osborne im not surprised at all. Its just been a gradual progression since the St Mirren game when he was the only player showing any composure despite being obviously not fit. Good signing.

First Team Breakthrough Duffys13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Cheers. Nice to see some consistency in selection and tactics. Would be easy to play more conservatively at Ibrox.

As for Osborne im not surprised at all. Its just been a gradual progression since the St Mirren game when he was the only player showing any composure despite being obviously not fit. Good signing.
    Agree with all you say about Osbourne. There were a few on here giving him a hard time after the Aberdeen game, I think he has been improving every week and there is still more to come.