hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sproule...

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by nortonhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Out to pasture here, but cant and wont accept it, he was great 4 years ago but he is a legend in his own mind bad signing IMO

2. Log in to remove the advert

Out to pasture here, but cant and wont accept it, he was great 4 years ago but he is a legend in his own mind bad signing IMO
    So says the man whose all time favourite Hibs player is Benny Brazil. Sorry but I find it hard to take seriously anything you post
    This is how it feels

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    So says the man whose all time favourite Hibs player is Benny Brazil. Sorry but I find it hard to take seriously anything you post
    I'd hit that point before he even mentioned Benny.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient hibee View Post
    Fantasy football right enough.We are so well off that we sign players just to keep the fans happy aye right.
    Love guys like you and Captain Mainwearing. If you really think Calderwood thought about signing two EX Hibs players all on his loansome well frankly YOUR BOTH nuts! Sproule - fans favourite. O'Connor - Off by February.

You'll both be arguing that our board signed up all our previous "Hibs connected" managers simply because they were so good at it. **** right enough!
    Last edited by HNA9; 03-10-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Please don't bypass the swear filter

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
    Love guys like you and Captain Mainwearing. If you really think Calderwood thought about signing two EX Hibs players all on his loansome well frankly YOUR BOTH nuts! Sproule - fans favourite. O'Connor - Off by February.

You'll both be arguing that our board signed up all our previous "Hibs connected" managers simply because they were so good at it. **** right enough!
    And what exactly is wrong with signing a "fans favourite" and the top scorer in the country pray tell us oh wise one?
    Last edited by HNA9; 03-10-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Original post edited

Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    What's he up to spitting the dummy gettinng subbed?

Defo threw his tracky away when taken off and possibly had a growl at Calderwood.

Give yersel a shake man, you're not here to call the shots nor have a holiday.
    Surely if he was here for a holiday he would be delighted to get off the park?

Quote Originally Posted by just_joe View Post
    Just Joe never tells any lies mate. I never make up any rumours
    Wally #1

Wally #2

Jeeso, the guys peeved that he got taken off, atleast he shows he is upset and showing a bit of heart, he has also scored twice since coming back to us and has set up a couple, seems to me he is doing what he is supposed to be doing. None of the team in recent months can have been faultless for our bad run of results. GOC is coming onto a game and is getting fitter. Sproule is getting upto speed, and mibbe just mibbe if we give the guys a bit of breathing space get off their backs and for a couple of weeks (atleast) stop bitching about them, they may well not feel the pressure of every mistake being scrutinised, and screamed back at them from the terraces by a pernickety support(myself included). Give them a bit of room and breathing space.

Left by mutual consent!
    Player with passion for the club no happy about being subbed, whatever next, he'll really need tae learn tae behave

We could have been doing with a few more like him over the last few seasons instead of those that skulled off doon the tunnel looking like they didnae give a toss.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Jeeso, the guys peeved that he got taken off, atleast he shows he is upset and showing a bit of heart, he has also scored twice since coming back to us and has set up a couple, seems to me he is doing what he is supposed to be doing. None of the team in recent months can have been faultless for our bad run of results. GOC is coming onto a game and is getting fitter. Sproule is getting upto speed, and mibbe just mibbe if we give the guys a bit of breathing space get off their backs and for a couple of weeks (atleast) stop bitching about them, they may well not feel the pressure of every mistake being scrutinised, and screamed back at them from the terraces by a pernickety support(myself included). Give them a bit of room and breathing space.
    Great post. Exactly how I feel.

Good to see Ivan cares,
    all for players who want to play and try to win!!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Totally agree, he isnt the complete player however his passion and will to win is exactly what the team and the club need at the minute. In a few games this season he has scored 2 and set up a couple which to me is a pretty good return for a guy who hasnt started all the games. He will always be a threat to teams with his pace and think at the end of the season his stats will make decent reading.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post

And your point is caller?What connection has your second paragraph got to do with your your first one?When you say "they were so good at it"-who were good at what?Naturally Calderwood would never have heard of two ex Hibs players who are both internationals and played in leagues he worked-aye right.