hibs.net Messageboard

celtic get a taste of their own..

interesting to read about the noises coming out of darkheid with regards to the loss of an up and coming star, islam feruz, and the interst shown by chelsea. perhaps they should consider how many times they have 'turned the head' of a young talented player and had no consideration for the time and effort spent on developing the talent only for them to benefit.

the single (celtic) mindedness never ceases to pish me off!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibs Class's Avatar
    There is an element of their support that see this as an affront to the memory of Tommy Burns, given his role in bringing the boy and his family to Scotland. That factor makes it an unusual case but doesn't mean that they aren't still guilty of hypocrisy.
    ​#PERSEVERED

Has this move already happened. Hopefully won't affect his chances of playing for Scotland.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafZKdT5XRw

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    I'm sure they'll forget about the hypocrisy when they replace him with Scott Allen from Dundee Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibs Class View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There is an element of their support that see this as an affront to the memory of Tommy Burns, given his role in bringing the boy and his family to Scotland. That factor makes it an unusual case but doesn't mean that they aren't still guilty of hypocrisy.
    fair enough, i suppose. very much doubt that celtic would consider the sentimentality of a players journey before making an approach though. its just the way fitba is now.

Quote Originally Posted by coco22 View Post
    interesting to read about the noises coming out of darkheid with regards to the loss of an up and coming star, islam feruz, and the interst shown by chelsea. perhaps they should consider how many times they have 'turned the head' of a young talented player and had no consideration for the time and effort spent on developing the talent only for them to benefit.

the single (celtic) mindedness never ceases to pish me off!
    BRAW!

Didnae see 'fair play' coming into things when Derek Riordan was going to sign for them on his 24th (?) birthday.

Testimonial Due
    I can remember plenty of crying from that bunch when Miller went to Man U. All I can say is - get it right up you! Now they know how every other fan feels.

Coaching Staff
    I'm sure when they think about it a bit more, ra Sellik fans won't grudge the boy his dream move to a big team.

Just like them trying to brain wash that Scott Allan from United

Neither players proposed move looks good for Scottish football, funny some fans seem to welcome one move but not the other though.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    They claim it's disrespectful to Tommy Burns due him "doing a great and noble deed" getting Islam and his family out of the hellhole that is Somalia of current times. Unfortunately for their argument, Tommy did not do this out of the goodness of his heart, he done it for the benefit of Celtic and Celtic alone. If the lad had absolutely no footballing talent he would still be stuck in Somalia.

Ram it right up ye Celtc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nando™ View Post
    They claim it's disrespectful to Tommy Burns due him "doing a great and noble deed" getting Islam and his family out of the hellhole that is Somalia of current times. Unfortunately for their argument, Tommy did not do this out of the goodness of his heart, he done it for the benefit of Celtic and Celtic alone. If the lad had absolutely no footballing talent he would still be stuck in Somalia.

Ram it right up ye Celtc.
    Fascinating to see them exploit the memory of one their great servants, who died in tragic circumstances, in order to try and make a pathetic and erroneous point about how hard-done-by they are.

Just when you think that the Huns are right out there on their own, their twisted twins fall back in step with them.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Everything that has ever happened to Celtic is all part of a conspiracy.. I hate Rangers with a passion but this lot annoy just as much..

Celtic FC always the victims!

I would have thought that anyone genuinely interested in helping another human to better themselves would be delighted to see them move onwards and upwards. You don't give money to charity hoping that those in need of it stay in the same place. Celtic should be glad that Islam is making him own way in the world.