hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

Any spare tickets?

First of all I apologise if this it not allowed and its not then admins feel free to remove. I've read alot recently about Season Ticket Holders who are choosing not to go etc. well, me and my dad plan to take in the match tomorrow and I was just wondering if anyone had any sort of spare tickets not getting used? I can can give some cash towards them, just think its better than them goong to waste? Cheers

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular half.time.draw.'s Avatar
    Try paying the club.

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Try here, always lots of season tickets on offer.

LINK........

Asking strangers on the internet for free tickets

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    WHy pay for what you can get for free? im with the OP if there was a free ticket up for grabs id want it/ask for a freebie before paying. In this current climate shelling out near 50 quid for a game of football is pretty steep especially if op can get one for nowt then why not

I think there is nothing wrong with giving your ST to someone when you won't be using it. But only if that person wouldn't be going otherwise. However, if someone buys a ticket for an individual match but can't attend they should be able to resell it to whoever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WHy pay for what you can get for free? im with the OP if there was a free ticket up for grabs id want it/ask for a freebie before paying. In this current climate shelling out near 50 quid for a game of football is pretty steep especially if op can get one for nowt then why not
    You are walking distance to the ground and it is only £22 entrance, so I can't quite get your £50 figure

To be fair though, he has got a brass neck posting on here openly asking strangers for a spare/free ticket when there are thousands available from the club.

Actually, i've got a ticket for tomorrow but now my wife's working all day so I can't go as I have no childcare. Perhaps as the OP can't afford a ticket and therefore won't be going, maybe you could babysit? I'll pay you £22 so that you can go next week though

First Team Breakthrough le bill's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HailHail1875 View Post
    First of all I apologise if this it not allowed and its not then admins feel free to remove. I've read alot recently about Season Ticket Holders who are choosing not to go etc. well, me and my dad plan to take in the match tomorrow and I was just wondering if anyone had any sort of spare tickets not getting used? I can can give some cash towards them, just think its better than them goong to waste? Cheers

YOU SIR ARE A CHANCER!

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by half.time.draw. View Post
    Try paying the club.
    When the club starts paying us back with football...

Chances of getting a strangers season ticket even slimmer than it used to be now that you have to basically hand over a ticket for every match this season instead of before when you would only hand over the individual match ticket

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    You are walking distance to the ground and it is only £22 entrance, so I can't quite get your £50 figure
    Well i said near 50 quid 2x ticket = 44 quid then you have any pies/drinks/programmes/happy hibees thats where i got my 'near' 50 pound figure. and how do you know the op is in walking distance only my opinion like jsut saying i agree wi the op may aswell try, you dont get if you dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    When the club starts paying us back with football...
    I know i know

But you know what it has always annoyed me when folk have spare tickets and they don't give them away and instead they just go to waste. I'm fully aware that my op comes across as pretty cheeky but in the past on here people have helped folk out giving their spares away.

I'm talking about a situation of a couple who go to the football, or a father and son, or a family etc, and they have a spare season ticket from someone in the group not being able to make it. I'm of course not expecting someone who is a season ticket holder who attends by themselfs so meet up with me, hand me their card and expect me to then give it back to them during the week etc, that would of course be abit silly.

I have a few friends who sometimes have spares and will txt me if they do, but they don't for this weekend and i merely thought i'd start a thread on here seeing if anyone could help me out.

Of course i realise that most benefial to Hibs is for folk to purchase a ticket and therefore invest money back into the club, but at the end of the day if a tickets going free and its not getting used then..

Gamer IDs

Cheers mate, i knew the thread would be abit of an awkward one to start and that the majority of folk would post comments shooting me down. Nice to see that someone agrees though, but alas, looks like me and my dad will just have to fork out the cash in the end, no big deal, was just curious was all folks, didn't mean to get anyones blood boiling and looking out their pitch-forks!

Blog Entries
    often given ST vouchers to people in the past....wouldn't be parting with my card though....