hibs.net Messageboard

are you more optimistic about the chances of club or country?

real radio, encouraging callers to phone in, asked 'are you more optimistic about the progress of your club or your country?'
    just kind of shook my head and had a wee chuckle to myself as very unsure on both fronts. big weekend for scotland and a big month for the hibs, any premonitions about what we'll be posting about on 1st Oct?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Sadly and unusually I'm more optimistic about Scotland just now ...... If he pick the right team and attacks on Saturday I think we can sneak a 1-0

Scotland. Can't be relegated in international footie.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Scotland. Can't be relegated in international footie.

Im optimistic about both club and country, another 3-4 weeeks should see us climbing the league, we have the players to be challenging for everything now and the way Craig Levein has set up the Scotland squad has certainly opened my eyes, (will never forgive him for the 10 at the back debacle or for being a yam *******), but the team seems to have gelled and is playing good football, so if we win against the Czechs I will be eating humble pie, regards levein.

Don't think Scotland will do very well in the next two games.Vastly overrated on the back of some friendlies.

Scotland.

I think we could really hammer the Czech's the morn; depending on the team and tactics however.

I don't think it's possible to be less optimistic about Scotland than I am about Hibs at the moment.