hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Derby in London

First Team Breakthrough Bob1875's Avatar

Derby in London

This post is on behalf of my auld man, who's in the Stratford area of London just now. He's wondering if anyone know's of any pubs near the area that will be showing the game tomorrow. The postcode is the E10 area but im sure he'd be willing to jump on the underground. I know Spurs are on at the same time but if anyone knows anything, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This post is on behalf of my auld man, who's in the Stratford area of London just now. He's wondering if anyone know's of any pubs near the area that will be showing the game tomorrow. The postcode is the E10 area but im sure he'd be willing to jump on the underground. I know Spurs are on at the same time but if anyone knows anything, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

HI. The Spurs game is 1330 kick off on ESPN before our match at 1545 also on ESPN. Its a competition between Hearts v Hibs and Man U v Arsenal which is on SKy and is a 4pm kick off. A pub with 2 or 3 tellies should show both.

Also try the London Hibs supporters club thread. They might be able to advise accordingly

First Team Breakthrough Bob1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    HI. The Spurs game is 1330 kick off on ESPN before our match at 1545 also on ESPN. Its a competition between Hearts v Hibs and Man U v Arsenal which is on SKy and is a 4pm kick off. A pub with 2 or 3 tellies should show both.

Also try the London Hibs supporters club thread. They might be able to advise accordingly
    Thanks, I knew it was a London club, just got mixed up.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob1875 View Post
    Thanks, I knew it was a London club, just got mixed up.

I had a look and it seems they are meeting in a pub called quinns to watch the game. No idea where it is in London though.

@hibs.net private member
    Quinn's is at 65 Kentish Town Road, Camden, which is NW1. Assuming your dad can get over there, pretty sure he'll enjoy it (depending on the result of course ). Big pub, good clientele and lots of Hibees among them - apart from a Hibs win, what more could he ask for?

Yip, Vinny behind the bar is a good lad, his mum and dad sometimes work behind the bar, it takes them about an hour to serve you, they are nightmares!

@hibs.net private member WellingtonHibby's Avatar
    is the auld guy still alive? Fair play, he was on his very last legs a good few years ago! Quinns is a good should, two mins from the cadmen tube.

He was still shuffling about when i was there for the New Year Derby.