hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar

Lack of leadership on the park

I agree with everything Graham Stack said in this article but it's something that should have been addressed a long time ago.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...tch-leadership

2. Log in to remove the advert

Yet we had both our captain and our vice-captain on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday.

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar
    I was hoping O'Hanlon would have been possibility for captain but only having seen him for about 30mins v celtic it's hard to tell
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yet we had both our captain and our vice-captain on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes on Sunday.
    Neitehr of them bring leadership though. We've been playing without a leader for a couple of years now.

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Neitehr of them bring leadership though. We've been playing without a leader for a couple of years now.
    Try ten!

IMO we've been playing without a proper leader since Franck hung up his boots!

Coaching Staff
    No doubt out of our price range, but a player like Jason Koumas would fit the bill. He, when I have seen him, is an orchestrator, attack minded but you always see him directing play from the middle of the pitch.

Hopefully CC is looking at the Bosman's out there who are now quite desperate to get themselves a club.

Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    Indeed. Which suggests that someone else should be captain.

I don't like players coming out and saying stuff like this, whats wrong with Stack showing leadership? He's one of the senior players at the club along with Murray and a few others.

O'Hanlon was brought in as the experienced centre half to play along side Hanlon or Stephens and from what I've seen of him so far he fits the bill perfectly and if he was on the pitch on Sunday you've got to think that he would have had a few words to say.