hibs.net Messageboard

Still no sign of a new striker ! What happens if GOC gets injured tonight?

Any ideas what is going on with Agogo or is he Agonegone! Or any other potential striker because if GOC get injured tonight we've had ut !!!!! ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Agogo will play in the friendly at Blackpool tonight.

We need him signed ASAP ! But it does concern me that we have no variety in striker all three are very similar ! And as for right back Palsson is wasted there ! New right back and get nutty out the midfield ! Come on the cabbage!

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBruce View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We need him signed ASAP ! But it does concern me that we have no variety in striker all three are very similar ! And as for right back Palsson is wasted there ! New right back and get nutty out the midfield ! Come on the cabbage!

Agree in the similarity between all 3 strikers Wouldnt have minded a wee Leigh Griffiths kinda penalty box player also to feed of knock downs.

Any ideas what is going on with Agogo or is he Agonegone! Or any other potential striker because if GOC get injured tonight we've had ut !!!!! ?
    And only five weeks of the transfer window left. The sky is falling! We're all doomed etc.

Can't we merge all these threads into one great Slough of Despond, and get sponsorship from Dignitas?

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khib70 View Post
    And only five weeks of the transfer window left. The sky is falling! We're all doomed etc.

Can't we merge all these threads into one great Slough of Despond, and get sponsorship from Dignitas?
    The fact we can sign players up until the end of August is irrelevant, we need them in now as our season has started and we only have one fit striker thats no even that fit.

Good luck in starting your positive, everything is rosy threads.

(admins, any ideas why i can't put in in smilies any more? nowt happens when i click them???)

The similarity between Junior and Garry is tattoos, muscles and a bad boy reputation

The main similarity between Junior and Akpo is skin colour and an English accent

Junior is not a targetman. He's about 4 inches shorter than me (I'm just over 6'2") and sprinter build

Spoke to him on Saturday. He was in a Hibs tracksuit and couldnae wait to start playing for us

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 325EasterRoad View Post
    The similarity between Junior and Garry is tattoos, muscles and a bad boy reputation

The main similarity between Junior and Akpo is skin colour and an English accent

Junior is not a targetman. He's about 4 inches shorter than me (I'm just over 6'2") and sprinter build
    Sodje and GoC aren't target men either so to me they may be similiar in that they're powerful strikers that'll play on the shoulders of the defence and should get in behind defences quite a lot if they get good service.

They should also offer us a decent threat in the air if we're getting good balls into the box.

As far as I can see pre season is over and it wasn't good! It's time to get results and at the moment there is nothing to feel positive about ! X oh apart from our new injury prone centre half who looked out his depth and who's dusty Troon was poor against an average Celtic side !

DON'T GO THERE! JUST DON'T!

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    As far as I can see pre season is over and it wasn't good! It's time to get results and at the moment there is nothing to feel positive about ! X oh apart from our new injury prone centre half who looked out his depth and who's dusty Troon was poor against an average Celtic side !

So you feel positive that our new "injury prone" (wtf) centre half was "out of his depth" ?!

I can only presume you're on the wind up otherwise I suggest you go for a wee lie doon in a darkened corner.

Out his depth yer erse.

Are your eyes painted on?

Ok I am on the wind up, you got me ! But it proves that if we had the passion on the field that we have on here then that alone would take us back to a top 6 finish!

WTF One of the few to come out with pass marks on Sunday.

WOuld be very surprised to see GOC playing this evening (not the full match anyway). May see Junior and Crawford.

WOuld think Stephens will play however I expect Murray to play CH at the weekend up in Inversneeckie.

He should be trying a back four of Spoony, Palsson, Hanlon and Booth tonight. That would be my defence for Saturday. With Murray sitting just in front of them.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    He should be trying a back four of Spoony, Palsson, Hanlon and Booth tonight. That would be my defence for Saturday. With Murray sitting just in front of them.
    Thats workable but i think i would swap Murray and Palsson over. Or maybe just put Stephens in there and let Murray into the midfield with Palsson for a bit of extra bite.

Bollox

Ok I am on the wind up, you got me ! But it proves that if we had the passion on the field that we have on here then that alone would take us back to a top 6 finish!
    Decent attempt at a recovery but a fail all the same.
    Space to let

Quote Originally Posted by bingo70 View Post
    The fact we can sign players up until the end of August is irrelevant, we need them in now as our season has started and we only have one fit striker thats no even that fit.

Good luck in starting your positive, everything is rosy threads.

(admins, any ideas why i can't put in in smilies any more? nowt happens when i click them???)
    says it all really, nothing to smile about so no more wee smillies hang on a minute.......

First Team Regular aussie_hibee's Avatar
    Launch?

@hibs.net private member Bayern Bru's Avatar
    The Yam?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sgian dubh80
    Fud.
    Last edited by IndieHibby; 26-07-2011 at 02:35 PM. Reason: So pleased I got to do that!!