hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Could Not be Happier

As Marvin would say - Could Not Be Happier

I have not renewed my ST and after that today I am so happy I did not give in to my heart.

1. Same shambles in defence against Rank average Celtic team (they will get much better)
    2. Sprould and GOC will not be the the force they were.
    3. NINETY Minutes at home not ONE effort at goal
    4. O'Hanlon doing okay now injured.
    5. No plan how to play, one goal down one up front !!!!
    6. No one on the bench capable of making a difference.

I could go on but there is no need this will be a very long season.

A manager with no Enthusiasim for the job he dodges every question to commit to Hibs - Disrespectful and Disgraceful

It would not be good for my health to have a ST so sad to see Hibs in this state.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Liam89's Avatar
    Cool.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by simply the best View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I have not renewed my ST and after that today I am so happy I did not give in to my heart.

1. Same shambles in defence against Rank average Celtic team (they will get much better)

A manager with no Enthusiasim for the job he dodges every question to commit to Hibs - Disrespectful and Disgraceful

It would not be good for my health to have a ST so sad to see Hibs in this state.
    So you're happy to see Hibs lose. Unbelievable.

Of you go to Ibrox then son, you won't be missed.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Good for you

More negativity for the sake of it!
    Last edited by col02; 24-07-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Sorry if if I have pissed peeps off with this post maybe a touch flippant but how I feel

I have never been so pissed off with hibs over the last 2 seasons. Last year I was just Desperate for the season to end and looking what we have this season I am just relieved I will not have to sit and watch the dross we have to offer.

The one thing that could make me happier is CC to GO and Go Now.

I think his dodging of questions shows a total lack of respect for hibs, his record does not give any confidence he can change things.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I thought we played quite well, tbh.

2 mistakes, by Stack and Stevenson, cost us dearly and having only 1 striker is a big problem.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post

2 mistakes, by Stack and Stevenson, cost us dearly and having only 1 striker is a big problem.

We did not have One effort on goal, no one was willing to have a shot from midfield.
    I thought we looked organised but totally devoid of any ideas or creativity, no one who could do something different.
    If we lose the 1st goal to anyone we will struggle big time.

Any team that gets the ball in our box regularly will score we still appear to be a very soft touch.

Sorry if if I have pissed peeps off with this post maybe a touch flippant but how I feel

I have never been so pissed off with hibs over the last 2 seasons. Last year I was just Desperate for the season to end and looking what we have this season I am just relieved I will not have to sit and watch the dross we have to offer.

The one thing that could make me happier is CC to GO and Go Now.

I think his dodging of questions shows a total lack of respect for hibs, his record does not give any confidence he can change things.
    Could not be sadder when I see negative posts from so called Hibs fans like you . Lot of positive things to take from todays game,hope you stop posting as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jbwhibs70 View Post
    Could not be sadder when I see negative posts from so called Hibs fans like you . Lot of positive things to take from todays game,hope you stop posting as well.
    Probably been going to Hibs games longer than you have been alive, we are all entitled to OUR opinion but no shots or efforts at goal in 90 minutes does not make me very positive.

You'll still want the club to make signings though eh, even although they won't have your money to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    You'll still want the club to make signings though eh, even although they won't have your money to do it.
    No Mikey I think the 1st priority is to EMPTY a manager who has done everything to suggest he does not want to be here and has done nothing to date to suggest he is capable of making HIS squad a top 6 team.

IMO Easter Road probably benefited from you not being there either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    IMO Easter Road probably benefited from you not being there either.
    You may be right ER maybe did but did team ?
    12500 for the 1st day against the OF seems like a lot of people gave it a miss.

Blog Entries
    Probably been going to Hibs games longer than you have been alive, we are all entitled to OUR opinion but no shots or efforts at goal in 90 minutes does not make me very positive.
    I agree re the bold part above but IMO when you post a new thread under this title referring to a Hibs defeat then you forfeit any claims to hold a sensible discussion.
    FWIW I thought there were a number of positives today, in particular O'Hanlon/Hanlon. We also kept our shape, discipline & high level of effort going for a great deal of the game. Negatives for me (unfortunately) were Stevenson & Spoony. I was surprised Lewis started & although he was neat & tidy for 1st 45 he lacks the drive & aggression he displayed in March 2007. Time & again he has space to move forward 20 or 30 yards but he passes the ball (& the buck) usually sideways to someone else. Spoony is continually caught on wrong side of man in his defensive duties & lacks composure for central midfield role. I only pick out these 2 because I'm disappointed they have not properly developed their inherent ability.
    PS, apart from pen I don't recall Stack making a save so Celtc were hardly peppering our goal. Oh & I've been watching Hibs for close on 60 years so hopefully I'm allowed to criticise your negativity & the fact you seem to glory in it.

The OP quite rightly want us to have a manager to commit. Yet this supporter who has commited through a season ticket purchase notes that he hasn't or won't commit likewise.

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    I agree re the bold part above but IMO when you post a new thread under this title referring to a Hibs defeat then you forfeit any claims to hold a sensible discussion.
    FWIW I thought there were a number of positives today, in particular O'Hanlon/Hanlon. We also kept our shape, discipline & high level of effort going for a great deal of the game. Negatives for me (unfortunately) were Stevenson & Spoony. I was surprised Lewis started & although he was neat & tidy for 1st 45 he lacks the drive & aggression he displayed in March 2007. Time & again he has space to move forward 20 or 30 yards but he passes the ball (& the buck) usually sideways to someone else. Spoony is continually caught on wrong side of man in his defensive duties & lacks composure for central midfield role. I only pick out these 2 because I'm disappointed they have not properly developed their inherent ability.
    PS, apart from pen I don't recall Stack making a save so Celtc were hardly peppering our goal. Oh & I've been watching Hibs for close on 60 years so hopefully I'm allowed to criticise your negativity & the fact you seem to glory in it.

As i said brog all entitiled to OUR opinions.
    Celtic did not have to pepper our goal and I am sure they are well capable of raising their game are we?

if I am too negative sorry just the way I feel

Why do people continue to try and see positives from an inept display, we are crap just admit it

Coaching Staff

The trouble is that 2 mistakes, at least, leading to goals for the opposition happens in just about every game. I honestly hoped that CC was the sort of coach who could first and foremost set up his team to not lose many goals, but there is no evidence of any improvement.

O'Hanlon looks like he could be a solid acquisition, but the rest of the defence is still too unreliable.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    Nothing surprises me on the net these days sadly predictable

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    The trouble is that 2 mistakes, at least, leading to goals for the opposition happens in just about every game. I honestly hoped that CC was the sort of coach who could first and foremost set up his team to not lose many goals, but there is no evidence of any improvement.

O'Hanlon looks like he could be a solid acquisition, but the rest of the defence is still too unreliable.

Assuming you're referring to the back 4 I thought they acquitted themselves really well today & remember we finished with all 4 aged about 20! FWIW the 2 goals resulted from errors by the keeper & a midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    read my post

Blog Entries
    As i said brog all entitiled to OUR opinions.
    Celtic did not have to pepper our goal and I am sure they are well capable of raising their game are we?

if I am too negative sorry just the way I feel

We're all entitled to be negative but heading the thread " Couldn't be Happier " is IMO ridiculous. I'm sure I speak for virtually every Hibs fan when I say I'll never be happy at a defeat, in fact I'm an even more miserable old git than usual!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: yekim evol
    good for you the rest of us will be down easter rood in the sunshine, rain and snow
    :cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    The op is a baffoon. I feel depressed about hibs but to say you are glad they lost is baffling.

Did not have a shot at goal for 90 minutes or a corner from where I was sat......Removed abysmal.....
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

If you dont want to go and see Hibs why are you on hibs.net.
    if you dont want to watch them and are pleased when they get beat and then come on here just to slag them off it seems strange to me, as that is exactly how i am towards Hearts

O'Hanlan is a good defender however he has been injured for the last two years near enough (which is why he left the franchise). Too see him go off after an hour after the first game of the season is a major concern.