hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87

Spanish Right Back

Anyone else here that we have a spanish right back on trial was told yesterday we had 2 platers on trial a striker and right back. obv the striker is agogo but not read anything regarding a RB??

2. Log in to remove the advert

from football rumours

'2 spanish players coming for trial tomorow i was speaking to there agent tonight in my gym & the 2 players were doing a bit on the treadmill. one of them is a right back from savilla he has 4 under 19 caps & 3 under 21 his name is moises jimenez nieto. if cc fancies him it will be on a loan deal with the option to buy. only thing is he dosent speak any english & i think hes a bit thin (skinny) hes 21. the other guy is 23 i think, hes been playing in hungray but the team hame no money. he had good grounding at athletico. his name is ivan labrado hes a striker. if you go on you tube you can see him when he was younger he looks quite good. apparantly the right back has great technical ability but we will have to wait & see. ill get back in the next couple of days with an update but they should both be playing on wednesday. mikeyfelley ggtth.'

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    Quote Originally Posted by forthhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    from football rumours

'2 spanish players coming for trial tomorow i was speaking to there agent tonight in my gym & the 2 players were doing a bit on the treadmill. one of them is a right back from savilla he has 4 under 19 caps & 3 under 21 his name is moises jimenez nieto. if cc fancies him it will be on a loan deal with the option to buy. only thing is he dosent speak any english & i think hes a bit thin (skinny) hes 21. the other guy is 23 i think, hes been playing in hungray but the team hame no money. he had good grounding at athletico. his name is ivan labrado hes a striker. if you go on you tube you can see him when he was younger he looks quite good. apparantly the right back has great technical ability but we will have to wait & see. ill get back in the next couple of days with an update but they should both be playing on wednesday. mikeyfelley ggtth.'

awww FFS i was getting my hopes up of a right back as well but if the source has orginated from ****in football rumours then this thread can be closed!

I wish we would could just spend a bit of cash instead of this trialist merry go round every transfer window. Rant over...

Sergio Ramos?

Quote Originally Posted by Meh View Post
    Sergio Ramos?
    Nah Petrie ended his trial after he dropped a plate and forced Rod to shell out 20p on a new one.

First Team Breakthrough jamieross's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: JamieMth
    Quote Originally Posted by forthhibby View Post
    from football rumours

Doesn't fill me with confidence when info comes from that site

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    Nah Petrie ended his trial after he dropped a plate and forced Rod to shell out 20p on a new one.
    It wis a cup BTW, and they're few & far between at ER as it is.

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    I wish we would could just spend a bit of cash instead of this trialist merry go round every transfer window. Rant over...
    We are not in a position to go out and pay transfer fees for the quality of player that we fans want sadly.

It's the market we operate in and if this is true it actually sounds as if we are working quite hard.

In regards to trialists, if CC or one of our scouts are informed about potential players but we don't know much about them it'd be daft not to take them on trial.

I'm comfortable with how Hibs go about their transfer business given how hard it will be to find, afford and sign the right caliber of player that the fans will be happy with.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: toomanydjs
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiberniankb View Post
    Dont see a problem with bringing players in on trial, gives the management team a proper chance to look at the player, how he would work with team mates etc.

If true (football rumours rarely is tbf), pleased that we have 3 strikers on trial and a RB. Hopefully we can do some deals before next Sunday as they are problem positions.

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieross View Post
    Doesn't fill me with confidence when info comes from that site
    Especially when it looks like it's been written by an illiterate twelve year old.

Absolutely NOT true.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Absolutely NOT true.
    Or could it be that information has been confused and its actually a Mr Novo on trial?

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    Someone needs help if they went to the trouble of making that up.
    ​​
    Scottish Cup Winners 2016 - The Immortals