hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

2. Log in to remove the advert

Pretty pleased with that but we still need to bring in a few new players in quite a few different positions!

Quote Originally Posted by vanNISHtelroy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty pleased with that but we still need to bring in a few new players in quite a few different positions!
    I understand Killie have signed a guy who lived in Halifax? Ex bury and huddersfield. His name is racki or something like that.

Danny Racchi, think he is an ex York (?) midfielder. Not entirely sure whether he has actually signed yet or not though.

He was offered a two-year deal at the end of the season if I'm thinking of right guy, but dunno if hes signed or not!

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by HalifaxHibs View Post
    I understand Killie have signed a guy who lived in Halifax? Ex bury and huddersfield. His name is racki or something like that.
    Fali?

Greek Guy?

Danny Racchi, think he is an ex York (?) midfielder. Not entirely sure whether he has actually signed yet or not though.

He was offered a two-year deal at the end of the season if I'm thinking of right guy, but dunno if hes signed or not!
    His mate works in my office and said he has a 2 year contract sorted. He was training with you lot yesterday. Another guy who has moved from Scotland to my office is also a Killie fan. Small world.

The reliable source of wikipedia has him as unattached but mentioned he was offered a two year deal.

The reliable source of wikipedia has him as unattached but mentioned he was offered a two year deal.
    He has deffo signed. Lad from my is going to visit him in August. I doubt he will get a game for you much though.

Dunno about that, with the number of players that we've got one of the goalies might be filling in in another position

ALthough Kenny has signed a few players now so looking a wee bit better but looks like we could really struggle when injuries and suspensions hit (especially with the number of games Pascali will miss!)

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    im sure he will do well there. I have seen a lot of him in the last few years, he will handle the step up no problem.

vanNISHtelroy

Sorry to be a bit of a pessimist but with all the troubles you're having some folk have Killie down not just for the drop but possibly / probably going out of business this season depending who you listen to.

How safe do you think you are from all that stuff?
    Space to let

It comes down mostly to whether we avoid the drop, it was said in previous seasons that if we got relegated there was a good chance that the club could go out of business.

I think we'll need to wait and see how things go with signings etc before we can really judge, but we were favourites to go down last year in a few places and in quite a few columnists predictions. Although we have lost the majority of that squad and the manager! But not worrying too much yet!

Think (hope) that we will avoid relegation but think that we could be involved in a struggle with Dunfermline, St Mirren, St Johnstone and Inverness.
    Last edited by vanNISHtelroy; 21-06-2011 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Turned doon the Sheep I believe.

Ross Chisholm to Dundee apparently.

Killie have confirmed the signings of Harkins, Ada and (finally) Racchi, those in addition to the already confirmed Heffernan.

Also new two year deals for Cammy Bell, Ryan O'Leary (hopefully only back up - seems to give away stupid penalties and freekicks every game he plays) and third choice keeper Kyle Letheren.

Killie have confirmed the signings of Harkins, Ada and (finally) Racchi, those in addition to the already confirmed Heffernan.

Also new two year deals for Cammy Bell, Ryan O'Leary (hopefully only back up - seems to give away stupid penalties and freekicks every game he plays) and third choice keeper Kyle Letheren.
    Told you he had signed

Quote Originally Posted by HalifaxHibs View Post
    Told you he had signed
    I was waiting for you to say something when I posted it! But he was offered the deal before the end of last season!