hibs.net Messageboard

Crabbie's deal...

Does anyone know how much the Crabbie's deal is worth to Hibs over the three years?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Whatever the figure is, Hearts deal with Wonga.com will be marginally bigger! We are of course living in their shadow, with their marginally bigger stadium and all... oh, wait, we have a marginally bigger stadium than them so we live in there shadow because they now have 2 artists impressions of a fantasy land stadium that is marginally bigger than ours. They are truly a behemoth in footballing terms!

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whatever the figure is, Hearts deal with Wonga.com will be marginally bigger! We are of course living in their shadow, with their marginally bigger stadium and all... oh, wait, we have a marginally bigger stadium than them so we live in there shadow because they now have 2 artists impressions of a fantasy land stadium that is marginally bigger than ours. They are truly a behemoth in footballing terms!
    Wait, is hearts deal actually bigger ?

Quote Originally Posted by R_albin View Post
    I heard it is written on A4 while ours was scribbled on a post-it in Rod's office. It IS bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by R_albin View Post
    I'm not saying it IS bigger - I'm saying that Hearts will claim it's bigger as they do with everything! Even if it's not bigger we should shut up and accept that this is the way all big teams operate.

Tried that Crabbies at the weekend... surprisingly very nice

I heard it's worth Rod Petrie's weight in Crabbies every week and we are using the stock of the green stuff to run the generator that powers the pie stall ovens on a Saturday

Also I've heard Rod washes his tache in Crabbies which gives it that extra special smooth lusterous shine and patina

@hibs.net private member
    Hibs agreement with Crabbies is a 3 year deal with a 3 year option which covers all Hibs teams including first team, youth teams and ladies team. Following the expiry of the current shorts sponsor deal in 2012 Crabbies will also sponsor the clubs shorts as well as shirts.
    Without going into specific detail I can assure you that the Crabbies deal is significantly more lucrative to Hibs than the Wonga.com deal is to Hearts.