hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Sack the Pig!

Left by mutual consent!

Sack the Pig!

You think were bad on our managers. Sheffield Uniteds fans are demonstrating outside Brammel Lane wanting Danny Wilson sacked the day he's been appointed! They're going mental as he's an ex Owls manager/player. How would we react if Hibs appointed Jim Jefferies I wonder.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by JohnScott View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You think were bad on our managers. Sheffield Uniteds fans are demonstrating outside Brammel Lane wanting Danny Wilson sacked the day he's been appointed! They're going mental as he's an ex Owls manager/player. How would we react if Hibs appointed Jim Jefferies I wonder.
    I think it's more he's an ex Owl, and clearly hopeless.

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. If we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.

Left by mutual consent! PC Stamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. If we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.
    Craig Levein would never come to Hibs so we're OK

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post

I mind during a few of our recent 'vacant' periods that the likes of John Robertson and Csaba Laszlo and of course Jeffries were all mooted as potential incumbents.
    Thankfully though, the real dross such as 'get 'em while their young' Rix, the dypsomaniacal Malofeev, and the pitiful Stephen Frail never came into the sensible thinking of anybody.

[QUOTE=ScottB;2813896]I think it's more he's an ex Owl, and clearly hopeless.

Fat Jim is a capable manager, I'm sure there'd be some resistance, but once we were winning games it would fade. [B]If we appointed a useless ex Yam manager on the otherhand, things would kick off.[QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous.

Do you have any idea how much electricity a fax machine uses. Rod the money grabber would never sanction such expense.