hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar

Existing Players Who Can Take Us To The Next Level

This follows on from comments on the HibsvHamilton thread.

Players I'd keep in the squad -

GK: M Brown. Haven't seen enough of Divis and Flynn to comment but doubt they are near the first team. Keep one of them in the squad. 1 experienced keeper needed.

Defence: Booth, Hanlon, Stephens. Although these are the only 3 defenders we have I'd keep, wholesale changes may not be possible in 1 close-season. If so keep Murray. This would leave us needing a RB, hopefully Towell and a CH.

Midfield: Polson, Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Scott, Miller, Horner, Taggart. 2-3 players needed.

Forwards: Riordan and Sodje as he has another season on his contract. This leaves room for 2/3 forwards, the main area we need to strengthen.

17 in squad with another 8-10 from under 19's and/or signings needed. Hope fully a squad of 25-27 would be enough.

A lot of work still to be done by the management team.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

2. Log in to remove the advert

vaz te?

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee92 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    vaz te?
    5 games to prove himself but he didn't do enough for me today. Having him and Riordan on the same team is a luxury we can't afford.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This follows on from comments on the HibsvHamilton thread.

Players I'd keep in the squad -

GK: M Brown. Haven't seen enough of Divis and Flynn to comment but doubt they are near the first team. Keep one of them in the squad. 1 experienced keeper needed.

Defence: Booth, Hanlon, Stephens. Although these are the only 3 defenders we have I'd keep, wholesale changes may not be possible in 1 close-season. If so keep Murray. This would leave us needing a RB, hopefully Towell and a CH.

Midfield: Polson, Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Thornhill, Scott, Miller, Horner, Taggart. 2-3 players needed.

Forwards: Riordan and Sodje as he has another season on his contract. This leaves room for 2/3 forwards, the main area we need to strengthen.

17 in squad with another 8-10 from under 19's and/or signings needed. Hope fully a squad of 25-27 would be enough.

A lot of work still to be done by the management team.
    What's the next level? Third or fourth?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Reaper
    On todays performance, NO ONE in the current squad.

Next season Wotherspoon has to lift his game-he shows no energy and is easily dispossessed.He has a good physique but doesn't use it.