hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: a week late..

a week late..

missed the deadline for the season ticket payment plan by a week, only cause i dont know my erse from my elbow - however the lovely folk at hibs agreed to take the applications regardless - i was down to pay the 3 tickets but happened to mention that i had orginally wanted the payment plan - so thanks folks

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough francobaresi's Avatar
    I wasn't allowed after being a day late... Maybe I should just go back down or do they maybe not need the money...

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    I don't understand why there us a deadline. If you want to use the payment plan and missed the first month you should be allowed to pay two months and take it from there.miss the first two payments then pay three and take it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by francobaresi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wasn't allowed after being a day late... Maybe I should just go back down or do they maybe not need the money...
    i had every intention of paying for the 3 season tickets up front but i brought all the applications and ddm for the payment plan with me as it was in the same envelope.. they put it through no problem at all - you should maybe pop in and see them as they have taken the deposit and my next dd isnt until the end of april so they should be able to set yours up..

@hibs.net private member bingo70's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by francobaresi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    did you write or email them to tell them your problem?

I got paid the day of the deadline so couldn't go down earlier and was woking on the deadline day so didn't have time so i sent them an email and they were happy to help.

Last year i missed a payment due to changing banks and the new bank not taking over the direct debit like they were supposed to and again the club couldn't have been more helpfull.

In my experience they have been brilliant as long as you keep them informed, if however you turn up having missed the deadline and just expect them to do it for you of course they won't process it for you, otherwise there would be no point in having a deadline.