hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lofarl

Trouble at the game?

I dont know why but I got a feeling its gonna kick off tomorrow. The weegia will whip any small issue into a frenzy of course. But last time at ER there was coins being thrown by some halfwits in our end. Also the Yams brought their flares too.

I'm confident Hibs will win but I just get the feeling the game will end up on the front page instead of the back.

I hope im wrong about that but its what my gut is telling me. The trouble, not us papping the Yams.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I dont know why but I got a feeling its gonna kick off tomorrow. The weegia will whip any small issue into a frenzy of course. But last time at ER there was coins being thrown by some halfwits in our end. Also the Yams brought their flares too.

I'm confident Hibs will win but I just get the feeling the game will end up on the front page instead of the back.

I hope im wrong about that but its what my gut is telling me. The trouble, not us papping the Yams.
    Just about the sartorial standards one might expect from those dinosaurs.

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    dunno why but I had a feeling things might go off too said the very thing to my mate last night. We Hibs and hearts can put on an amazing passionate Derby without all that sh**e those idiots up the m8 think is normal let's just try and not show ourselves up we are from the capital after all :-). Disclaimer amazing passionate Derby equals us giving them a right scudding and them going home with their big team attitude firmly smashed and tails between their legs ggtth

First Team Breakthrough Ernie Cobra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lofarl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

never did get the attracion with those......they always end up making my bum look bigger!