hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Craig Forsyth

Craig Forsyth

Any of our 'in the know' poster heard anything regarding this lad? Midfielder currently at Dundee.

Was speaking to a mate who is a Dundee fan the other day and he was saying the rumour up there is that 3 SPL clubs are interested and have spoken to him, one of them being Hibs, the other 2 are Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

My mate rated him, said he was a bit hot and cold but when he was on form he was 'easily our best player'.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Any of our 'in the know' poster heard anything regarding this lad? Midfielder currently at Dundee.

Was speaking to a mate who is a Dundee fan the other day and he was saying the rumour up there is that 3 SPL clubs are interested and have spoken to him, one of them being Hibs, the other 2 are Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

My mate rated him, said he was a bit hot and cold but when he was on form he was 'easily our best player'.
    Looks like it was mentioned in the Sun about a month ago

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...=craig+forsyth

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar

Haven't heard about Craig Forsyth but had heard about Gary Harkins, virtually the same description as well.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Haven't heard about Craig Forsyth but had heard about Gary Harkins, virtually the same description as well.
    Not convinced either is any improvement on what we have.

I certainly think Palsson and Scott will give us more. Thornhill needs a pre-season IMO. I would like to see more natural wide players for the RM and LM roles - although both Forsyth and Harkins can play in these roles.

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar

you had better make that 4, the minute the jamtards hear we are interested in anyone you can bet they will be too