hibs.net Messageboard

Liverpool Vs Birmingham or Man Utd Vs Everton

Evening,

I am going to Liverpool for my stag over Easter weekend (22/4 - 24/4) and looking to take in an EPL game while I am down. Anybody know of a good reliable place to get tickets?

2. Log in to remove the advert

http://www.thomascooksport.com/Football/Match-Breaks

i dunno what the script would be with accommodation and stuff tho...

You won't get tickets for the Liverpool game I'm afraid. All members' tickets have been sold. As are the Thomas Cook packages.

First Team Breakthrough francobaresi's Avatar
    I know someone who goes down regular without a ticket & he reckons if just go to the ground, wait outside then wait & watch the price of tickets being sold outside drop to face value or less when the game begins. It's a risk you have to take to watch Leeverpool I guess, I'd be going along to Old Trafford to see the Champions elect

You'll toil to get a Liverpool ticket as they are all sold now (I've got an All Reds Membership and got an email stating all sold).

You could go for the cheaper Thomas Cook deal which gets you transport, game and a hotel...which is a decent deal too but, not the cheapest.

I wouldnae trust the touts....

Shame like. You get to drink beer in Anfield which, is most braw when on a stag .... pies are shan though "scouse pies" they are. Guff. Hot-dogs are passable. But, moreover, the fitba is usually quite braw...

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by francobaresi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know someone who goes down regular without a ticket & he reckons if just go to the ground, wait outside then wait & watch the price of tickets being sold outside drop to face value or less when the game begins. It's a risk you have to take to watch Leeverpool I guess, I'd be going along to Old Trafford to see the Champions elect :
    As much as I would love to see it, I don't think the Toffees will win the league this season

Was down in Liverpool for my own Stag a few years ago and thoroughly enjoyed it, especially as the Toffees won 3-0 that day.