hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zemmama

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88

Zemmama

...Came on for Boro at Millwall today after 58mins, set up two goals and was given MOM. Good start for the wee man!

As a side note, there was crowd trouble in this game with Millwall fans throwing a bottle at the Boro keeper when he was down and the Boro players being held in the stadium after the game due to crowd trouble outside the stadium.

Heard all this from a Boro fan.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    I saw the goals on SSN and thought it looked like him. Two great assists . A lovely through ball after some great skill for mcdonalds goal. Then fantastic cross for lita header. Typical zouma skill.

I miss him :(

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I saw the goals on SSN and thought it looked like him. Two great assists . A lovely through ball after some great skill for mcdonalds goal. Then fantastic cross for lita header. Typical zouma skill.

I miss him :(
    I bet the physio misses him more....

Testimonial Due Tha Cabbage Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by famous_five_hfc View Post
    ...Came on for Boro at Millwall today after 58mins, set up two goals and was given MOM. Good start for the wee man!

As a side note, there was crowd trouble in this game with Millwall fans throwing a bottle at the Boro keeper when he was down and the Boro players being held in the stadium after the game due to crowd trouble outside the stadium.

he didnt get MOM award but they are all talking about the wee man!

shame he's gone.

Absolutely delighted.

If I can keep the eyelids open I'll watch it on the Football League Show tonight, though I invariably suffer from sleeping sickness at that time

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Absolutely delighted.
    Clap, clap Noodle time!!

@hibs.net private member cheltenhamhibee's Avatar
    http://www.footballforums.net/forums...-Middlesbrough

some good things said here about the wee man, good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by cheltenhamhibee View Post
    http://www.footballforums.net/forums...-Middlesbrough

some good things said here about the wee man, good luck to him
    So that's two of our players that we taking us close to relegation lightening up the Championshio

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    His teenage wife might be kinda pissed off with all this fiasco of being a wag (except seeing Zouma's payslip he is currently bringing into the house). First with the visa problem and then moving to Edinburgh with their newborn son and trying to settle into a new country with a completely different lifestyle from her own and then having to take it easy with Zouma's injuries at Hibs and then having to move to another club and country and city and try to settle in their again. She must be going f****** nuts with all of this travelling and having to settle into a brand new and much more different environment where she was brought up in.

Anyways well done to the wee man today!!!
    Last edited by hfc rd; 19-02-2011 at 09:45 PM.

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    His teenage wife might be kinda pissed off with all this fiasco of being a wag (except seeing Zouma's payslip he is currently bringing into the house). First with the visa problem and then moving to Edinburgh with their newborn son and trying to settle into a new country with a completely different lifestyle from her own and then having to take it easy with Zouma's injuries at Hibs and then having to move to another club and country and city and try to settle in their again. She must be going f****** nuts with all of this travelling and having to settle into a brand new and much more different environment where she was brought up in.

Anyways well done to the wee man today!!!
    And now she is stuck in Middlesbrough! The tolerance of this woman.

However! Praise Allah that the wee man never signed for Rangers or Celtic. We can justify our love rather than our hatred for him

Edit - just spotted him sneaking out of the defensive wall at Millwall's equaliser for 2-2. Destined to win the game for the Boro' in the end though
    Last edited by Iggy Pope; 19-02-2011 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Just seen the goals

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Absolutely delighted.
    I'm not. Millwall are my local team these days and that result makes getting in the playoffs very difficult.

Don't care what happens to zemamma. A good player on his day but was really disappointed how quickly he left after all the 'I want to repay Hibs fans' quotes in the paper.

Left by mutual consent!
    We'll not see anyone as talented as Zouma in a Hibs top for a long, long time..

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout Boy View Post
    Or as intermittent

Riordan is a far better player and if Zemamma is as good as it gets then there are worrying times ahead. He was a good player and worthy of a first team place but let's not get carried away.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Not for the first time history being re-written on this board.

Zouma was a good player but hardly ever put a string of decent performances together and contributed nothing when he eventually got back into the team.

He may well have been talented but we only ever got to see brief glimpses.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

A good player on his day but far too inconsistent. The times that he was either on the treatment table or away on loan would suggest that we didn't get the best out of him. A luxury we couldn't afford to keep.

Wish him well in the championship though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey_S View Post
    Riordan is a far better player and if Zemamma is as good as it gets then there are worrying times ahead. He was a good player and worthy of a first team place but let's not get carried away.
    I am easily one of Derek's biggest fans but he's nowhere near as talented a footballer as what Zouma is..

Bamba somehow transferred in to a right winger last night as well to set up Leicester's first goal against Bristol City.

Quote Originally Posted by famous_five_hfc View Post

Good to see another Hibs player pulling the finger out after they've left.

Not long seen this on football league show. 2 great assists, slightly different but great

As for Millwall fans, as disappointing as it is are we surprised with those jokers!!

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    He's irrelevant now, can play when he wants to but that's for Middlesborough to find out. I'm glad we seem to have inherited some fighters into our team now.

Victor Palsson anyone?

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    I am easily one of Derek's biggest fans but he's nowhere near as talented a footballer as what Zouma is..
    I agree. Leaving aside the technicalities of appearances and injury, in terms of sheer skill and ability I think zouma just trumps feel. We won't see a skilled player like that again in a while.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by essexhibee View Post
    I agree. Leaving aside the technicalities of appearances and injury, in terms of sheer skill and ability I think zouma just trumps feel. We won't see a skilled player like that again in a while.
    Don't you think the technicalties of appearances and injury are relevant though?

I agree he is talented but wasn't doing enough for me, he flattered to deceive the entire time he was here or out on loan.

If you take what we paid him divided by the number of games he was effective in he was one costly experience.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    He's irrelevant now, can play when he wants to but that's for Middlesborough to find out. I'm glad we seem to have inherited some fighters into our team now.

We lost one of our best players but still improved the team, IMHO.

A good team is greater than the sum of it's parts, we are getting closer to that point now, I think.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    If he can stay of the treatment table he could do very well down there. I think thecpace is more to his liking. Good luck to the laddie.

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    Don't you think the technicalties of appearances and injury are relevant though?

I agree he is talented but wasn't doing enough for me, he flattered to deceive the entire time he was here or out on loan.

If you take what we paid him divided by the number of games he was effective in he was one costly experience.

Go back a few months on here and you would find quite a few people saying we would be a lot better when he returned - how did that work out?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie View Post

We lost one of our best players but still improved the team, IMHO.

A good team is greater than the sum of it's parts, we are getting closer to that point now, I think.

Think you are being slightly blinkered by your love for Zemmama it would appear.

Undoubtedly has bags of talent, when he first joined us John Park was raving about how lucky we were to get him, initially he was incredible but as the seasons have gone on he has been very injury prone and hasnt really had an impact in many matches, i dont see him as a huge loss as he will again become inconsistent and no doubt injuries will again blight his career, Zemmama is a commodity we cannt afford and happy to swap him for a player like Palsson.