hibs.net Messageboard

Do we keep same team till end of season?

Whats fans thoughts do we bring in out of contract players in to make up numbers till end of season or keep what we have and wait till June?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    If the right player becomes available then we should be going for them regardless of what point of the season we're at (for example - Webster). I'm not so keen on bringing in players who are there just to make the numbers till the end of the season, both parties usually know thats the case and we need people who want to fight for Hibs not who're thinking about their next move.

CC will have most of the out of contract players in his mind, who to keep and get rid, if any free agents become avalible who can enhance the squad, then CC will take a look. I've been impressed so far with the players he's aqcuired, so hopefully he can continue in this vain.

Coaching Staff
    I'm still hoping that CC manages to bring in a big, hardnut centre back. I still feel that we're too vulnerable at the back, and when (not if) Palsson, Scott and Murray are suspended, we will revert back to the non-existent and/or posted missing midfield of Rankin, McBride, Miller etc and our defence will be badly exposed again.

A pacy winger would be nice, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GloryGlory View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm still hoping that CC manages to bring in a big, hardnut centre back. I still feel that we're too vulnerable at the back, and when (not if) Palsson, Scott and Murray are suspended, we will revert back to the non-existent and/or posted missing midfield of Rankin, McBride, Miller etc and our defence will be badly exposed again.

A pacy winger would be nice, too.

Would like a fast direct player in the mold of Arron lennon not AOB mold cash would be needed tho