hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Have you nominated someone for the ICT game (ST holders only obviously)

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

39 37.14%
  • yes, along with other family members

32 30.48%
  • no, but will be.

22 20.95%
  • not, and I dont intend to

12 11.43%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby

Who's not nominated for the ICT game

Interesting to see if any ST is not going to nominate for the game. Any reason why?

I hope we can try and get any ST holders that dont use the net to nominate for the game. Would be great to have 3 full ends

2. Log in to remove the advert

Far too selfish, hateful and motivated by personal spite to bring anyone else along on a freebie.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    I'v actually forgot to do it, will do it just now though.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What's the closing date?

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's the closing date?
    Monday 21st Feb, 5pm

If anyone is going to have one extra st nomination which is going to go unused, could they please pm me, and perhaps I can give them details of a young hibee who is very keen!

Already nominated a mate, and we would love to take his 'wee' lad to a match.

Thanks in advance

Say we have 9k ST holders.

How many of them are likely to be .net members/ viewers?

Really hope we don't get a really uninspiring turnout- like an extra 500 or so.

Spread the word, there's no reason we shouldn't be selling out the 3 stands plus what remains of the south.

I don't know anyone that would want to go to a Hibs game.

@hibs.net private member Jamesie's Avatar
    Wonder how many walkups we'll get for this game.

I too would love a nomination to go to the game, please be in touch.

First Team Regular
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SHERiFF WO0DY
    where's the option of 'no, i can't find any scavengers' ?

any offers? PM, first come first serve?

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    I don't know anyone that would want to go to a Hibs game.
    Just pm someone who has posted on one of the numerous threads about it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    Quote Originally Posted by blairwallace View Post
    where's the option of 'no, i can't find any scavengers' ?

any offers? PM, first come first serve?
    Blair, Darren Neal will bite your hand off for it no doubt.

I will not be taking anyone so pm me if you want a ticket, might have 2 as don't think my mate is taking anyone either

First Team Breakthrough
    If anybody else hasnt nominated, give me a PM.

I have a mate coming home from the navy for that weekend, (and as i have already nominated), i just realised itd be good to get him a ticket and along for the match!

Pm's welcome, just need the one. Ill even send the email etc if you give yer name & ref number,

Cheers in advance!

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc
    Even if you don't have anyone to nominate, you should nominate your wife/grandchildren/whoever even if they wont go and donate the tickets to a children's charity, post on FB, hand to a tourist you bump into in town, give them to someone in work etc.

It doesn't cost you anything, only a few minutes of your time to email hibs and helps the Hibees gain a few recruits.

nominate@hibernianfc.co.uk

Season Ticket Member Name
    Season Ticket Member Client reference number
    Nominated supporter name
    Nominated supporter address including postcode
    Nominated supporter date of birth
    Nominated supporter email address
    Nominated supporter contact telephone number
    Hibernian Football Club

Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post
    Just pm someone who has posted on one of the numerous threads about it.
    I would do that if Hibs didn't state that the season ticket holder would be held responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their nominated person during the game.

Since I won't know the person, who would receive my nomination, from Adam I won't be risking a ban from Easter Road over it.

If there were no strings attached, I would be only too happy to nominate someone on here for a ticket.

I would do that if Hibs didn't state that the season ticket holder would be held responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their nominated person during the game.

Since I won't know the person, who would receive my nomination, from Adam I won't be risking a ban from Easter Road over it.

If there were no strings attached, I would be only too happy to nominate someone on here for a ticket.

@hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar

Little bit uptight surely? Letting that small chance get in the way of someone getting to go and watch hibs, bit of a miseryguts way of doing things.

My Sons birthday is on 21st (8 Yrs old) and he, his 2 mates + Me would love 2 be there ( we both are ex season ticket holders but could not afford it this season just walk ups at the moment). I have nominations for 3 but missing 1 So if anyone can help with a ticket would be saving my skin and it would be a great birthday present PM me if you can help! thanks in advance.

If any ST holder / .net member would care to nominate 1, I will pass on the details or even be prepared to send in the details myself.

GGTTH

I'm looking for another ticket. I could scan and email you my Scotland Disclosure and a copy of my passport if that would help. I also have a character reference from my solicitor up north if that would help.

I see what your saying but the person who has the ticket would surely get the ban as the club have their info - when they send the ticket out ?

Anyway - it's ICT we are playing - what can go wrong

I've not but only because I'm having difficulty contacting people just now.

Fully intend to get three freebies (then charge mates a tenner each )

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    I'm looking for another ticket. I could scan and email you my Scotland Disclosure and a copy of my passport if that would help. I also have a character reference from my solicitor up north if that would help.

Do you have anything from your phsychiatrist as well?

Left by mutual consent!

You're joking right?

Quote Originally Posted by NJ Hibee View Post
    I see what your saying but the person who has the ticket would surely get the ban as the club have their info - when they send the ticket out ?

Anyway - it's ICT we are playing - what can go wrong
    The person who has the ticket would obviously receive a ban but the small print at the bottom of the promotion of this offer clearly states that;

"The Season Ticket Member will be responsible for the conduct and actions of the Nominated Supporter."

It only takes one wrong word from my nominated fan, maybe a shout that could be construed as racist, someone could report him/her to the club, they club find out that the person got a ticket through me nominating them and I could find myself stripped of my season ticket.

As I said earlier, if that condition wasn't placed on this offer then I would be delighted to nominate someone on here as I think this is otherwise a fantastic initiative by the club. However I personally don't understand why anyone would run the risk of being banned from Easter Road so that someone you don't know can get a free ticket for a game against Inverness.

Quote Originally Posted by hibs0666 View Post
    You're joking right?
    No, as I've said above, the club have clearly outlined their terms and conditions of this offer and I would be responsible for the behaviour and conduct of a complete stranger for 90 minutes.

I accept that it's highly unlikely that any problems would arise but it's not a chance that I, personally, would be willing to take.

The person who has the ticket would obviously receive a ban but the small print at the bottom of the promotion of this offer clearly states that;

"The Season Ticket Member will be responsible for the conduct and actions of the Nominated Supporter."

It only takes one wrong word from my nominated fan, maybe a shout that could be construed as racist, someone could report him/her to the club, they club find out that the person got a ticket through me nominating them and I could find myself stripped of my season ticket.

As I said earlier, if that condition wasn't placed on this offer then I would be delighted to nominate someone on here as I think this is otherwise a fantastic initiative by the club. However I personally don't understand why anyone would run the risk of being banned from Easter Road so that someone you don't know can get a free ticket for a game against Inverness.

No, as I've said above, the club have clearly outlined their terms and conditions of this offer and I would be responsible for the behaviour and conduct of a complete stranger for 90 minutes.

I accept that it's highly unlikely that any problems would arise but it's not a chance that I, personally, would be willing to take.
    Ok fair enough I never saw that - but it's ICT - you may give it to a complete stranger and then they get chucked out for acting like a maniac etc.

I can't see Hibs taking your season ticket away

I think the above is not going to happen and if it does the person deserves to be banned - never let into ER again...so may be a blessing in disguise

deary deary me, every stranger is a possible samuri sword weilding maniac thesedays,especially fellow Hibs fans,so best to keep yourself to yourself.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    deary deary me, every stranger is a possible samuri sword weilding maniac thesedays,especially fellow Hibs fans,so best to keep yourself to yourself.
    I take it you know everyone one on here personally. I have seen some complete knobs (particularly at away games tobe fair) In the Hibs support. The thought of me being held responsible for their actions is quite frightening. My nominations are lapsed hibbys who I know. I think that's the whole point of Green Day rather than Hibs.net or Bounce walk up scroungers begging for tickets to save a few quid.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    i would imagine the vast majority of people on here have been to ER at one time or another and got through the full game without turning up mob handed starting a fight,running onto the pitch or shouting racisist remarks. I bet some of us have managed it over several years

i dont know the guy i nominated, but he seems decent and a polite offer of a pint as well.