hibs.net Messageboard

liverpool tickets

Just looking for some info on going to see a liverpool game at anfield has anyone on here been and is it easy to pick up tickets thanks for any help

2. Log in to remove the advert

I have been to 2 this season. I get the ticket offered to me so not purchased them myself. But the people i go with share season tickets and are part of a supporters club thing that makes it easier to purchase tickets. So i think it is pretty hard to get them.

Sorry for the poor info, i will ask them tomorrow how you can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by leither#1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just looking for some info on going to see a liverpool game at anfield has anyone on here been and is it easy to pick up tickets thanks for any help
    I only go maybe twice a season these days
    You need to "request" a ticket weeks ahead and also have to take what is available !!
    Good luck !
    It's worth it for the atmosphere alone !!

@hibs.net private member _hucks_'s Avatar
    Makes it a lot easier if you know someone with a fan card - I'll ask some of my mates that go and find out properly.

I was at the match to mark the 100th anniversary of The Kop, Liverpool beat West Ham 2-1, the atmosphere was quite poor, I was in the away end though.Depending on who they are playing you might find it easier to buy a ticket for the away end.
    Last edited by HUTCHYHIBBY; 08-02-2011 at 10:46 PM.

You should be able to get tickets to the Europa League games as the rarely sell out. YNWA

I was at the Sunderland 2-2 game this season at the back of the Kop and it was great. But tbh the noise lately at ER has been no worse. Great fun though. :)

I've got a couple of mates who go down a few times a year so it can't be that difficult. Good luck

Club 12 (2013) Supporter
    If you keep an eye on the liverpool website it tells you if they will go on general sale nearer the time of the game! Its just a hit or a miss though and as somebody said earlier its easier for europa league games as there is a public sale for sparta prague game just now.