hibs.net Messageboard

An ER and PBS ST holder

Was talking to a chap who has two boys, aged nine and eleven. One is a Hibby, the slower lad a yam. He has a ST for both clubs and takes one on one weekend, the other the next. What makes this even more amazing is that he's actually a Wolves fan from Stafford.

Anybody else know somebody who is a regular at both grounds? I know it used to be a common thing in the post war era.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dashing Bob S View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was talking to a chap who has two boys, aged nine and eleven. One is a Hibby, the slower lad a yam. He has a ST for both clubs and takes one on one weekend, the other the next. What makes this even more amazing is that he's actually a Wolves fan from Stafford.

Anybody else know somebody who is a regular at both grounds? I know it used to be a common thing in the post war era.
    My two best mates used to do this years ago. One a Jam and the other a Hibbie. They went Tynie/ER weekend about.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar

GG

Ah ken a few in Fundee who dae this Sir Boab

a guy who sits near us at ER has a season ticket for both, older guy & just likes to watch both teams.

Is the modern equivalent a poster who has a username for both Hibs.Net and JamboKickback?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel

made my day mate, brilliant

The guy who used to run my local chippy goes to ER one week and Tynecastle the next.

He moved over from Italy when he was 15 and is absolutely football daft, doesn't really support either team but likes to see both the Edinburgh teams doing well. If Hibs or Hearts aren't playing he will normally be found watching Spartans or Edinburgh City.

His 'real' team is Udinese.

i go to both,easter road and molinuex!i work with someone who is a season ticket holder at er/pbs,he might even admit it on here!

I go to both . I am a Hibs Fanatic but watch Hearts due to my friend giving me a free ticket. I call it a call from the darkside but like luke skywalker I will fight the baddies

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Twice a season in the asbestos ridden Pink Palace is quite enough thank you very much.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    Twice a season in the asbestos ridden Pink Palace is quite enough thank you very much.

Testimonial Due Billychaotic182's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Billy Chaotic PSN ID: BillyChaotic
    My best mate is a jambo and he came with me to watch the St Mirren game there. So now i have to go to the PBS with him for a game. but i dont think we will be doing this often. Was funny, when we scored everyone was going mental and he just sat there with a sour face on him. he left just after spoony scored and got me outside
    Last edited by Billychaotic182; 08-02-2011 at 11:40 AM.

I had Scott Willson at the Ayr UTD game he said the bovril was good.

it was quite funny tho people who sit around me where having a double take but he took the banter well and that my friends is what it is all about BANTER not personal insults thats what seperates us from the OF

will try and post a pic later.a guy i work with is a **** and is also a regular at hibs. Hes got a hearts badge tattoo on his arm....... in green ink.

My old football coach used to do this. He'd go every week, when they were both away he'd toss coin to see where he'd go. He always said that it was a much easier thing to do back in the day as there wasn't as much scrapping between the two!

Quote Originally Posted by cowiehibs View Post
    will try and post a pic later.a guy i work with is a **** and is also a regular at hibs. Hes got a hearts badge tattoo on his arm....... in green ink.
    Strange that, I have a hearts badge on my backside so that I can keek through the middle of it on a daily basis.

That's quite a hairy boabby!

Did it hurt ?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Typical Jambo...

Oozing class, eh?
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller