hibs.net Messageboard

Hibs12thMan
    Left by mutual consent!

Hibs 12th Man - Lets all meet up!

There are suggestions coming in, and not just from us.

One suggestion is to meet on Feb 5th (no game that day due to Scottish Cup) at the Hibs Club. Say about 12:30 (date and time to be confirmed). The Hibs 12th Man would like 20 names before we can seriously think about holding a meeting. So if you’re interested in making us an even better bunch of fans (is that possible?) then put your name down on our Facebook page and let's get this whole supporting thing to a new level.

Tell all your friends who maybe don't have access to a computer what's happening.

More …

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sorry cant make it I am setting fire to my pubic hair and putting the flames out with a baseball bat that day.

Seriously good luck keep the noise up, start when it is 0 - 0 not when we are 2 down.

Don't sit in the East and i'm not part of TH12thM, althought i think you guys are great so well done, but out of interest, where is the Hibs club?

Aaaggghhhh............sorry, really sorry cant make it, [would have loved to ] but as we didn't have a game that day got a last minute booking to Espania leaving Thu 03rd Feb for a cheeky wee weeks hokiday, hope it is a success laqds and if any other nights oot arranged, I am certainly up for it. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't sit in the East and i'm not part of TH12thM, althought i think you guys are great so well done, but out of interest, where is the Hibs club?
    Hibs Club
    Space to let

as hibs dont have a game on that weekend i think many fans will have made other plans, i would suggest arranging a meeting for a time that hibs are at home.