hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jakesawers2008

Riordan to huns SSN

2. Log in to remove the advert

Would have thought they'd go nowhere near him with him being an ex-Celtic player. We'd better get a replacement lined up sharpish.

Quote Originally Posted by kentao View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    More good news !

Call up for scotland then

this day keeps getting better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    More good news !
    News? Has Smith said he's looking at Riordan, has Riordan said he was interested?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    Would have thought they'd go nowhere near him with him being an ex-Celtic player. We'd better get a replacement lined up sharpish.
    What? Like kenny miller?

Skysports.com understands

If they knew anything, why do they not just say it?

Quote Originally Posted by PeeJay View Post
    News? Has Smith said he's looking at Riordan, has Riordan said he was interested?
    No specific quotes from anyone but when "Sky Sports understands" they are not usually far wrong.
    I wouldn't be surprised If Riordan is a Rangers player by the weekend

Just like Kenny Miller was..? ..

Angry

yet another example of the Old Infirm "raping" what remains in Scottish Football, by taking the best players from every other Club in Scotland - and then complaining that there is no competition in Scotland.

What do they expect - really rips ma knittin

Had completely forgotten about Miller playing for Celtic, apologies! Pretty sure Riordan got booed by the Huns last night though?

Left by mutual consent!
    If true reminds me of phrase "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

The Voice of Football, Chic Young, said on Monday evening that this move will not happen.

If we lose Zemmama and Riordan before the end of this month, I won't be back at another Hibs game this season.

And there would be no danger that I'll be renewing my season ticket next year either.

I'm already considering not renewing, as it is.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Speculation by Sky.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

How many transfer windows have there been with Riordan at this club and how many of them have had speculation about him leaving to Rangers or another club? How many windows has he actually left in?

I'll start to worry when the deal is confirmed, until then it can be treated the same as when Chick Dung guaranteed Riordan would be a Rangers player by midnight a few years ago.....

Don't think Walter Smith gives a toss about that.

From the OP's link it appears that this is pure speculation anyway.

(Pause to put on tin hat, full body armour etc.) I'd rather he didn't become the first Hibs player to bale out on us for both halves of the Old Firm. However, his recent performances and body language suggests he'll be missed a lot less than his huge tunnel-visioned, uncritical fan club on here seem to think. No thread has appeared regarding his mainly invisible, and occasionally inept, showing last night. What a surprise.

We will need a replacement though. Where will we find someone to stand about with their hands on their hips, wave their arms about at everyone else when they make a mistake, and get KB'd from nightclubs, I wonder?

The saddest thing in the world is wasted talent. As someone said in some gangster movie I cant remember the name of. And when a talent as huge as Deeks is wasted, it's very sad indeed.
    Last edited by khib70; 27-01-2011 at 01:45 PM.

@hibs.net private member BigKev's Avatar
    Jings josie. As if we weren't bad enough. I hope this is just rumour but the fact it's been kicking about for a few weeks must mean there's something in it.

Can the last man out of ER please turn out the lights?

Maybe its just me..when Riordan went to Celtic i was absolutley gutted ..when we re-signed him i was delighted ..now however..this time round i dont feel the same ..i just dont have that emotion anymore..i expect him to go..preferably not West but to be honest i couldnt really care what he does..

Nowt personal against the lad by the way ..

Coaching Staff scott7_0(Prague)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    If we lose Zemmama and Riordan before the end of this month, I won't be back at another Hibs game this season.
    Yeah because both the above players have been fundamental in getting out of the relegation zone............... such a drama queen, you sound like this is the first time this has ever happened at Hibs!

First Team Breakthrough billbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Slav View Post
    yet another example of the Old Infirm "raping" what remains in Scottish Football, by taking the best players from every other Club in Scotland - and then complaining that there is no competition in Scotland.

What do they expect - really rips ma knittin
    And the big wigs want a ten team league, they can stick theyre SPL up their a...
    getting really sick of the ugly sisses

Quote Originally Posted by scott7_0(Prague) View Post
    Yeah because both the above players have been fundamental in getting out of the relegation zone............... such a drama queen, you sound like this is the first time this has ever happened at Hibs!
    spot on mr c

Left by mutual consent!
    Time for a statement of intent. Hibs need to get him signed back up and show some sort of commiment to the team. Giving him good money will pale into insignificance with loss in ST moneys etc. Of course DR might havd no intention of staying no matter.

before this window opened I hoped we'd strengthen our squad. I would have been happy to see the back of players like nish, hogg, rankin, smith, thicot to name a few. There was only three players I was keen to keep hold off Bamba, Zemmama and Riordan. Those are the only players of any value to the team!

This is an absolute ****ing joke if this goes ahead. The board can go and **** themselves!

If the window closes and we do not have a decent couple of players to replace the three poised to move, I'd expect to see mass demonstrations.

Absolute joke of a team / club!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    The Voice of Football, Chic Young, said on Monday evening that this move will not happen.
    I recall when he moved to Celtic Chick Young was exclusively revealing that Deek was in talks "as we speak" at Murray Park when about a minute later he was standing next to me in McDonalds.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlsberg View Post
    Time for a statement of intent. Hibs need to get him signed back up and show some sort of commiment to the team. Giving him good money will pale into insignificance with loss in ST moneys etc. Of course DR might havd no intention of staying no matter.
    He doesn't deserve big money. He's not that good, particularly in our current predicament.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by sixtwo View Post
    before this window opened I hoped we'd strengthen our squad. I would have been happy to see the back of players like nish, hogg, rankin, smith, thicot to name a few. There was only three players I was keen to keep hold off Bamba, Zemmama and Riordan. Those are the only players of any value to the team!
    So would the rest of us but nobody wants those guys unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by khib70 View Post
    We will need a replacement though. Where will we find someone to stand about with their hands on their hips, wave their arms about at everyone else when they make a mistake, and get KB'd from nightclubs, I wonder?
    And where will we find someone to score 101 goals for the club?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    He doesn't deserve big money. He's not that good, particularly in our current predicament.
    Good thing about this place is the opinions, I disagree.