hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Beyond a Joke

Left by mutual consent!

Beyond a Joke

Now this is beyond a joke we haven't scored this year and we have even played a 2nd division side 2 times we have shown all our support and are not getting anything in return apart from stealing money of us we shouldn't have this especially for a club with a good reputation like us. Our manager shouldn't be judged yet. We have a Scotland captain in the making being hanlon and no doubt the old firm have an eye on him and then Petrie takes any money some1 offers for a player. It would be great getting Adam rooney as we would probs get our first goal of the year in his first game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I agree a bit !

But Hanln future Scotland captain Hanlon is part of this problem he is young but has a VERY long way to go before he will get a big move or a cap

Left by mutual consent!
    Yea i hope we get rooney then riordan will be fighting for his place in the team

Left by mutual consent!
    If we sign Rooney then Riordan will be offski IMHO.

@hibs.net private member
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: pesus-ab
    Quote Originally Posted by hibs4eve View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now this is beyond a joke we haven't scored this year and we have even played a 2nd division side 2 times we have shown all our support and are not getting anything in return apart from stealing money of us we shouldn't have this especially for a club with a good reputation like us. Our manager shouldn't be judged yet. We have a Scotland captain in the making being hanlon and no doubt the old firm have an eye on him and then Petrie takes any money some1 offers for a player. It would be great getting Adam rooney as we would probs get our first goal of the year in his first game.
    Not entirely true. I am pretty sure most hibs fans would agree that the 'tache plays hard ball with player sales.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by stokesmessiah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not entirely true. I am pretty sure most hibs fans would agree that the 'tache plays hard ball with player sales.
    Possibly should have got more for Stokes & Bamba?