hibs.net Messageboard

Ian Murray interview

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9368510.stm

Always like listening to Ian speak, articulate young man. Good summary of the current situation from him

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Its always nice to hear what Ian has to say, although I'm not so keen watching him these days.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Good interview. Very honest man and doesn't bull**** the fans. Can tell he really cares for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunbar Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good interview. Very honest man and doesn't bull**** the fans. Can tell he really cares for the club.
    I dont doubt his commitment to the club, but cant understand how he continues to be picked!!

He should not play in a position sat infront of the back four in my own opinion, tends to cause confusion!! the home game against Ayr was nuts in the first half as he would pass the ball then seem to run directly at the player receiving the ball, rather than move away to create space.

@hibs.net private member
    He is not the player he once was. sad but true. He is not good enough any longer and is part of the problem not the solution

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Top bloke who wears his heart on his sleeve ..

What you see is what you get ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dunbar Hibee View Post

Good bloke too. Southside lad of course

Blog Entries
    Good honest interview.

I've never doubted his commitment, you don't have to be a body language expert to see that he's telling the truth when he says he feels hurt by accusations that he isn't working hard enough. However, as others have said he just isn't up to it unfortunately, his legs have just gone.

For all the players I can't wait for the club to get rid of, Murray's one who can leave with his chin up, Rankin's another. It's guys like Miller and Colin Nish who can seriously get to ****, I hope they enjoyed playing at Somerset Park because that's the kind of grounds they'll be playing in for many years to come.

I like Ian I hope he proves me wrong but I think he is FINISH

I see some saying he cant play in front of the defence imho it is the ONLY place he can he no longer has any pace and is oftened exposed.

Good Luck Ian
    Last edited by Sammy7nil; 20-01-2011 at 07:02 PM.

@hibs.net private member rubber mal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory89 View Post
    I've never doubted his commitment, you don't have to be a body language expert to see that he's telling the truth when he says he feels hurt by accusations that he isn't working hard enough. However, as others have said he just isn't up to it unfortunately, his legs have just gone.

For all the players I can't wait for the club to get rid of, Murray's one who can leave with his chin up, Rankin's another. It's guys like Miller and Colin Nish who can seriously get to ****, I hope they enjoyed playing at Somerset Park because that's the kind of grounds they'll be playing in for many years to come.
    I couldn't agree more. I feel sorry for IM because it must be bloody frustrating when you're as committed as he is but sadly no longer have the fitness to back it up.

He also comes across very well in that interview, as usual.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory89 View Post

Yes thats called supporting the team. Very encouraging...............

Promising Youngster
    He does speak very well in that interview as always and I have just realised he looks a hell of alot like my Neighbour.
    I do think in terms of his ability that he has definately lost a yard of pace and he was never the quickest, however until there is better at the club to play the DM role then I think Murray has to play. Plays with passion and effort is always 100% (I'll leave Tuesdays defending for the goal out of the equation), remove Murray and I think you remove the last real bit of passion from the side, with the exception of the younger lads (Spoony, Hanlon)

Quote Originally Posted by booshsutton View Post
    He does speak very well in that interview as always and I have just realised he looks a hell of alot like my Neighbour.
    I do think in terms of his ability that he has definately lost a yard of pace and he was never the quickest, however until there is better at the club to play the DM role then I think Murray has to play. Plays with passion and effort is always 100% (I'll leave Tuesdays defending for the goal out of the equation), remove Murray and I think you remove the last real bit of passion from the side, with the exception of the younger lads (Spoony, Hanlon)
    My Ian and your nibs have swaped places and thats why he is pash

Testimonial Due
    I cant get over the above posts "good hibs fan", "really cares".....and then proceed to hammer him, with the old he is finished, legs have gone chat, classic anti-hibs.net IMO.

Blog Entries
    Best thing for me is genuine feeling for CC he claims players have......that shoots down a lot of rubbish