hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar

Fab new training facility being put to use

There I was, glancing through the Evening News today and there, shock horror, it was. A photo of Hibs training. Hart and Nish giving each other piggy backs? What was that all about? Is that how you prepare a team to not embarrass themselves against a Second Division team?

Anyway, my point is this - didn't that Soviet-blok type manager Hearts had a couple of years back for a couple of months not get pelters for basing his training around the time honoured tradition of piggy backs? Christ, please tell me we're not resorting to copying training methods that even Yams think are ridiculous. I can see why all that hard cash was invested in East Mains. After all, you can't have professional players carrying each other just anywhere can you?

I bet Ayr were quaking in their boots seeing that photo.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by leithsansiro View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There I was, glancing through the Evening News today and there, shock horror, it was. A photo of Hibs training. Hart and Nish giving each other piggy backs? What was that all about? Is that how you prepare a team to not embarrass themselves against a Second Division team?

Anyway, my point is this - didn't that Soviet-blok type manager Hearts had a couple of years back for a couple of months not get pelters for basing his training around the time honoured tradition of piggy backs? Christ, please tell me we're not resorting to copying training methods that even Yams think are ridiculous. I can see why all that hard cash was invested in East Mains. After all, you can't have professional players carrying each other just anywhere can you?

I bet Ayr were quaking in their boots seeing that photo.
    id close em and go back to training on the school parks like they did before as thats when we played better since em opened the performances have gone down!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisski33 View Post
    id close em and go back to training on the school parks like they did before as thats when we played better since em opened the performances have gone down!
    ****in right, these guys are pampered pre-madona's yet they wont play like they want to stay at a club who looks after them. let me loose at them tomoro i will sort the bar stewardz out, oh wait...........they will have the day off, cos its been a long day for them. well news for you, you dont have to pay to watch the ******* that you manage to produce week in week out. GTF the lot of you and thanks for **** all
    Last edited by RickyS; 18-01-2011 at 09:49 PM.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Everything about us is an utter joke right now. Can we stoop any lower than we have tonight? Seems about the only thing these guys are capable of achieving now - new lows.

As i have said before , sell it. It's only part of Petries property portfolio.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post
    ****in right, these guys are pampered pre-madona's yet they wont play like they want to stay at a club who looks after them. let me loose at them tomoro i will sort the bar stewardz out, oh wait...........they will have the day off, cos its been a log day for them. well news for you, you dont have to pay to watch the ******* that you manage to produce week in week out. GTF the lot of you and thanks for **** all
    Is that when Guy Ritchie was initially a happy man . Sorry looking for any light relief just now.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    Is that when Guy Ritchie was initially a happy man . Sorry looking for any light relief just now.
    ha, knew i had made a typo there but didnae have the belief in myself to change it, but i gave it everythin