hibs.net Messageboard

right, thats it... nuff's enough...

to hear, see and read the frustrations of many good and bad hibs folk is par for the course these days

i could never boo anyone in green and white, clap all substitutions on and off the park...

players come players go, managers come managers go, we remain constant however

I will always support my team, always have done, through thick and thin, and its wafer thin at the moment

no question in my mind that you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, we have pigs ears mostly bar one or two who do not maintain a standard over a few weeks let alone a season...

stop boiong, get behind the team, either to push the useless gits out the door or actively support them...

granted some of the players performances of late have been dreadful but we are Hibs, rain or shine...

C'mon the Hibs...

2. Log in to remove the advert

Agree totally n its how I try to be, but boy its getting hard!

Hibs forever

Quote Originally Posted by strummbo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    to hear, see and read the frustrations of many good and bad hibs folk is par for the course these days

i could never boo anyone in green and white, clap all substitutions on and off the park...

I will always support my team, always have done, through thick and thin, and its wafer thin at the moment

no question in my mind that you cannot make a silk purse out of a pigs ear, we have pigs ears mostly bar one or two who do not maintain a standard over a few weeks let alone a season...

stop boiong, get behind the team, either to push the useless gits out the door or actively support them...

granted some of the players performances of late have been dreadful but we are Hibs, rain or shine...

C'mon the Hibs...

First Team Breakthrough

C'mon the Hibs...
    Completely agree

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar

C'mon the Hibs...
    Here Here

First Team Breakthrough HibeePaj's Avatar
    Calderwood's green n white army

First Team Breakthrough billbee's Avatar
    Believe - We will be back!

:notworthy:

100 percent