hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Goodwillie & Robertson questioned re sexual assault

Derek Riordan's off field problems just don't compare, levein. In fact, Derek's are relatively non-existent.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Craig Levein is a specky, trampy, unshaven, fattening, classless, Hertz prick...

**** him!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clerriehibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .. just don't compare, levein. In fact, Derek's are relatively non-existent.
    While I agree with the sentiment, I think it's a bit unfair and unwittingly damaging to use Riordan as a focus for a thread about possibly serious criminal activities.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    While I agree with the sentiment, I think it's a bit unfair and unwittingly damaging to use Riordan as a focus for a thread about possibly serious criminal activities.
    Why

Fair enough if Goodwillie and Robertson had been charged/jailed. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

It wouldn't matter to Levein of course. He'd probably cap Marlon King if he could.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout Boy View Post
    Craig Levein is a specky, trampy, unshaven, fattening, classless, Hertz prick...

**** him!

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wotherspiniesta View Post

Fair enough if Goodwillie and Robertson had been charged/jailed. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

It wouldn't matter to Levein of course. He'd probably cap Marlon King if he could.
    Not the first time for goodwillie though. He seems to get on the front pages quite a lot these days. Funny how Potter doesn't comment on that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 65bd View Post
    Why
    I would have thought it was obvious.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    I would have thought it was obvious.
    If it was I wouldn't have asked

**** him!
    you forgot; negative, ugly, muttering, depressing, drivel speaking bawbag anaw

**** him!
    Coorect it wisnae that when he lamped hogg in front of familys at raith rovers game

He is a fanny

Blog Entries
    If it was I wouldn't have asked
    Riordan's off field problem's have been more than adequately highlighted here and everywhere else for that matter. The guy seems to have settled down recently and I think his past deserves to be put to rest especially in a Hibs forum rather than have it shouted from the rooftop in a thread which really has nothing to do with him. After all the op says NHC. Just my personal view.

No matter who plays well for Hibs in the future they won't get picked while that slimebag is manager of Scotland

Yam fannie of the highest order

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Would rather Deeks' name be taken off the title of this thread if I'm honest.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Riordan's off field problem's have been more than adequately highlighted here and everywhere else for that matter. The guy seems to have settled down recently and I think his past deserves to be put to rest especially in a Hibs forum rather than have it shouted from the rooftop in a thread which really has nothing to do with him. After all the op says NHC. Just my personal view.
    Wish potter shared the same view. Think that is what the op's point was. No matter what DR did in the past it doesn't compare to that dick goodwillie imo

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    Does it not depend on whether anyone on here who knows him is offended or not?

Blog Entries
    Wish potter shared the same view. Think that is what the op's point was. No matter what DR did in the past it doesn't compare to that dick goodwillie imo
    I completely agree with you. I just think it's unfortunate that using Riordan in this context unnecessarily drags his name through the dirt again.

I don't think it's fair to comment on the allegations that Goodwillie is facing because he hasn't even been arrested, let alone charged. However if Riordan had just been called in for questioning for this type of crime, it would no doubt be used as another stick to beat him with and give Levein a further reason to keep him out of the Scotland squad.

Obviously the type of offence that is being mentioned here is a lot more serious than the typical "Jack the lad" stuff that he has been involved in, in the past, but even if nothing comes of this sexual assault allegation, it remains the case that David Goodwillie is trouble and is a very silly young man.

He is a very talented striker who could make it big in the game but if he keeps getting involved in late night brawls outside nightclubs and getting picked up by the police for that and other things, he's not going to attract interest from the type of clubs that his talent deserves.

This has nothing to do with DR

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Totally agree no need to link the two players.

What a weird thread. Seems a bit tabloid in the way the thread title was designed to lure people into something that has nothing to do with DR.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    They aren't being linked, just comparison of behaviour against comments made by levein.

Hibs.net in over reaction shock

Blog Entries
    It's interesting to see the spin that the Jambos and Huns are putting on this recent news. The Jambos are hoping that it will increase their chances of a result in their game against D.Utd.. The Huns, not unexpectedly and bigotedly, are suggesting it's a conspiracy involving a young Catholic girl falsely accusing the perpetrators in an attempt to kibosh their attempts to sign Goodwillie.

IMHO This thread should be closed as nothing positive to come from it.
    Anyone care to oblige ??

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by trev the hat View Post
    IMHO This thread should be closed as nothing positive to come from it.
    Anyone care to oblige ??
    Could apply to loads of other threads too. Admin going to be busy if that's the criteria.

Blog Entries
    They aren't being linked, just comparison of behaviour against comments made by levein.

Hibs.net in over reaction shock
    Even although the OP intended it to be a 'comparison of behaviour', the point I made and seems to be supported by quite a few others is that this board is viewed by lots of visitors (in fact mainly visitors at certain times) and irrespective of the OP's intentions, the unfortunate business of Riordan's behaviour yet again comes into sharp focus and unwittingly and unnecessarily conjures up a picture of 'that nasy Hibs ned'. It's not a case of over reaction, more a case of common sense.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    What's leaven said?????

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    I think the OP is getting at the fact that Potter uses Deek's former off field problems as an excuse not to pick him but contradicts himself by including the wee minge that is Goodwillie with his current and IMO far worse misdemeanour's.

Nothing to do with dragging up Deek's past TBF.

Removed
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricla View Post
    I think the OP is getting at the fact that Potter uses Deek's former off field problems as an excuse not to pick him but contradicts himself by including the wee minge that is Goodwillie with his current and IMO far worse misdemeanour's.

Nothing to do with dragging up Deek's past TBF.

Quoted again for all the visitors