hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Ayr replay on Sky (merged)

Anyone know if the replay is all ticket? Can't see anything on the official website which doesn't surprise me!

2. Log in to remove the advert

game might be on sky, i'm sure they show one replay from every round

They won't have anything decided until early this week, I'm sure. Would be surprised if there is a big enough support anticipated to warrant it being all-ticket.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    game might be on sky, i'm sure they show one replay from every round
    cheers for that but never asked that question. No missing the game so don't care if it's on the tv, its the scottish cup for god sake get to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by hibees707070 View Post
    cheers for that but never asked that question. No missing the game so don't care if it's on the tv, its the scottish cup for god sake get to the game!
    well good on you, but the fact that game may be on sky will possibly affect the decision to make it all ticket or not. Maybe Ayr and Hibs are waiting to hear what replay's gonna be on sky before they decide whether to make it all ticket

I wouldn't imagine there will be any need for Ayr to make this game all ticket for Hibs fans.

Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    They won't have anything decided until early this week, I'm sure. Would be surprised if there is a big enough support anticipated to warrant it being all-ticket.
    Perhaps not, but thinking back to last season, if memory serves me correctly the replay up at Dingwall was set as all-ticket, albeit there were still tickets on sale from a booth at the ground on the night given we'd failed to sell out our initial allocation in advance.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Fox View Post
    Perhaps not, but thinking back to last season, if memory serves me correctly the replay up at Dingwall was set as all-ticket, albeit there were still tickets on sale from a booth at the ground on the night given we'd failed to sell out our initial allocation in advance.
    I genuinely don't remember having a ticket for Dingwall, pretty sure I just paid at the gate

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    I genuinely don't remember having a ticket for Dingwall, pretty sure I just paid at the gate
    We got there and they weren't selling them from the booth as Hibs had turned up to late with them for the policemans liking. Rod and some other Hibs officials were approached by a few of us and, sadly, we got tickets sorted not long after.

Provided the huns don't draw tomorrow I'd imagine our game would, again sadly, be on Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by TamHibs View Post
    You sure you didn't get one from the ticket booth behind their West Stand? A couple of folk I had spoken to beforehand were instructed to go there by a steward after being told they were not accepting cash at the turnstiles.

Tickets were definitely sold in advance though. Still have mine in fact.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TamHibs PSN ID: tamhibs22
    I really can't remember having a ticket, maybe I'm wrong though (wouldn't be the first) :)

First Team Breakthrough
    am I **** going!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zlatan View Post
    We got there and they weren't selling them from the booth as Hibs had turned up to late with them for the policemans liking. Rod and some other Hibs officials were approached by a few of us and, sadly, we got tickets sorted not long after.

Provided the huns don't draw tomorrow I'd imagine our game would, again sadly, be on Sky.
    I think there is a very good chance this will be on TV.

There is a new Scottish Cup deal in place this season where both Sky and BBC get a replay. Previously it was only Sky.

Sky get first pick, BBC get second.

Hearts replay will be on TV before ours

@hibs.net private member
    Sky listings show they will cover a Scottish Cup replay on 19/1/11. Are Hibs the only game scheduled for that night?

Quote Originally Posted by hibees707070 View Post
    stop being a phanny

I would imagine there will be tickets at Easter Road and you will be able to pay at the gate aswell. You will be lucky if there is 800 Hibs fans at the game. We will get allocated about 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    Sky listings show they will cover a Scottish Cup replay on 19/1/11. Are Hibs the only game scheduled for that night?
    It is at the moment, yes.

As long as the Rangers-Kilmarnock or Hearts-St Johnstone games don't go to replays, I would say there's a pretty good chance that we'll be on the TV.

With work being a bit quiet at the moment I'll only be there if I dont need to leave early. Hopefully be there though.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    It is at the moment, yes.

As long as the Rangers-Kilmarnock or Hearts-St Johnstone games don't go to replays, I would say there's a pretty good chance that we'll be on the TV.
    Cmon Kille and the Saints

Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    I would imagine there will be tickets at Easter Road and you will be able to pay at the gate aswell. You will be lucky if there is 800 Hibs fans at the game. We will get allocated about 1500.
    Think you are way out with your prediction of 800, for a start there are hardly any supporters buses scheduled to go to this fixture.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IFONLY View Post
    Think you are way out with your prediction of 800, for a start there are hardly any supporters buses scheduled to go to this fixture.
    Agreed. Lucky if there will be half that there.......perversely I quite fancy the long trip to Sommerset Park. The draw of the old style stadium is tempting me.

Quote Originally Posted by HibeeMcGinn1 View Post
    stop being a phanny
    have you not read the new rules? personal abuse, tut tut!!

SPL schedule still shows we are playing the Accies next Tuesday night, with the Ayr replay 24 hours later!

Somethings no right!

PETRIE!!

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    Agreed. Lucky if there will be half that there.......perversely I quite fancy the long trip to Sommerset Park. The draw of the old style stadium is tempting me.

Yip good old open terraces with a coo shed behind the goals. I will be there.

there are still games that were cancelled on Saturday which could go to a replay on 19 January but I'd expect Sky to decide quickly but also after the huns game tonight.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Causeway Corner View Post
    there are still games that were cancelled on Saturday which could go to a replay on 19 January but I'd expect Sky to decide quickly but also after the huns game tonight.
    I would have thought the Utd Ross County game would be a possible.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    I would have thought the Utd Ross County game would be a possible.
    That will be played next Tuesday (18th), Sky's schedule says that they will be showing live coverage of a Scottish Cup replay on Wednesday 19th and Ayr v Hibs is currently the only replay scheduled for that night.

Unless the Rangers and/or Hearts games end in draws, I think it's almost certain that our game will be shown.

@hibs.net private member Lmc2105's Avatar
    Please see the below link for bus travel to the reply at Ayr,

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?2...r-19th-January

this is a bus being run by Edinburgh & Livingston & Carlton & Leith supporters buses,

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    That will be played next Tuesday (18th), Sky's schedule says that they will be showing live coverage of a Scottish Cup replay on Wednesday 19th and Ayr v Hibs is currently the only replay scheduled for that night.

Unless the Rangers and/or Hearts games end in draws, I think it's almost certain that our game will be shown.
    Ok I am sure Sky can easily change their schedule though, in saying that wouldnt be surprised if one of the Rangers / Hearts ties didnt end level. Maybe that if there is a result tonight they make the decision it is the Hibs game prior to the Hearts game due to the short notice.