hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danny Galbraith

First Team Breakthrough since90plustwo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FIN1875

Danny Galbraith

Didn't have the best end product a few times, but i thought he was one of our better players again. showed hunger, especially for that run at the end when he left about 4 people behind. few of his crosses today were brilliant and only needed a touch. think he could tun out to be a very good player at us. thoughts?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by finlayhughes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Didn't have the best end product a few times, but i thought he was one of our better players again. showed hunger, especially for that run at the end when he left about 4 people behind. few of his crosses today were brilliant and only needed a touch. think he could tun out to be a very good player at us. thoughts?
    He certainly looks like he could be a decent player if he got some serious game time!

Danny Galbraith is pish and I ain't trolling. Why is there this sunshine out of arse material coming on to him. Hes young wow woopty ****ing doo. Hes played many of times for Hibs and as been below average to forgetting hes on the pitch. He adds nothing to the team apart from losing the ball from counter attacks and poor crosses.

His contract runs out at the end of the season for a reason. Hes rank.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_hfc3 View Post
    Danny Galbraith is pish and I ain't trolling. Why is there this sunshine out of arse material coming on to him. Hes young wow woopty ****ing doo. Hes played many of times for Hibs and as been below average to forgetting hes on the pitch. He adds nothing to the team apart from losing the ball from counter attacks and poor crosses.

Deary deary me......Danny spent most of last season on the bench, and the games this season, especially under CC, he has been the one bright spark. Very good v Utd, and today I thought he was full of effort and energy and a few really good driving runs.

For losing possession so easily, and in your own half at times in perilous positions, sir I give you Merouane Zemmama today

Danny is a good player, and in a confident team with good players around him, he will be a star for Hibs IMO.

Aww get a grip

Very harsh, disagree.

You sound like you need a cuddle.

Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    Very harsh, disagree.

You sound like you need a cuddle.

Or a slap

Quote Originally Posted by Riordans Boots View Post
    [/B]
    Or a slap
    Indeed

Get a grip, he will - given time and opportunity - be a really, REALLY , good player for us, your summing up of him is rude, childish and very far off the mark, now go and lie down in a dark room until you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by eric.hibsfan View Post
    Get a grip, he will - given time and opportunity - be a really, REALLY , good player for us, your summing up of him is rude, childish and very far off the mark, now go and lie down in a dark room until you feel better.
    Sorry that I have a different opinion. And sorry mum for my poor Etiquette..'Rude'

If he is that brillant, then how come is contract runs out at the end of the season?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Sorry that I have a different opinion. And sorry mum for my poor Etiquette..'Rude'

If he is that brillant, then how come is contract runs out at the end of the season?
    Like Deek, you mean?

Not sure how to sweeten what I want to say, oh sod it, I'll just say it :-

You sound like a bit of a neanderthal.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    Like Deek, you mean?
    Or Kenny Miller ?

So what you are saying is that if a young, at the point of signing, player isn't given more than a two year contract then he cant be any good?

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice Of Reason View Post
    Or Kenny Miller ?
    And Ronaldhino, I think.

Now there's a thought....

@hibs.net private member
    im drunk but he is the poor mans Ivan Sproule . He is not good enough x

Quote Originally Posted by Riordans Boots View Post
    [/B]
    Or a slap
    Or bent over and rogered

First Team Breakthrough YetholmHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post

Deary deary me......Danny spent most of last season on the bench, and the games this season, especially under CC, he has been the one bright spark. Very good v Utd, and today I thought he was full of effort and energy and a few really good driving runs.

For losing possession so easily, and in your own half at times in perilous positions, sir I give you Merouane Zemmama today

Danny is a good player, and in a confident team with good players around him, he will be a star for Hibs IMO.
    Can say that about a few hibs players!!

That's the problem with Hibs, there are so many Hibs players that come under the same umbrella.

Need a manager that can sort out the wheat from the chaff!!

Quote Originally Posted by YetholmHibee View Post
    Can say that about a few hibs players!!

That's the problem with Hibs, there are so many Hibs players that come under the same umbrella.

Need a manager that can sort out the wheat from the chaff!!

I don't buy this excuse that SOME players are not playing well because they are surrounded by duffers. A good player will always look good and be able to make his mark on a game no matter who he plays for. John Collins played in a pretty dismal and boring Hibs team but yet he always looked a class apart and could turn and control games with his skill.

Galbraith was built up as the big hope when he wasn't getting a game so i think people are trying to be ultra positive about him but I'm not convinced. He's a trier but not sure whether he has enough to be a successful winger- keep hearing he has pace but he never really flies by people and he doesn't have enough trickery to dribble round folk either.

I think he has a chance but really needs to grab the bull by the horns soon. I thought a game against Ayr might see him really kick on but although he looked ok he didn't really terrorise them.

@hibs.net private member
    sorry but he is pants

Quote Originally Posted by Finchster10 View Post

I don't buy this excuse that SOME players are not playing well because they are surrounded by duffers. A good player will always look good and be able to make his mark on a game no matter who he plays for. John Collins played in a pretty dismal and boring Hibs team but yet he always looked a class apart and could turn and control games with his skill.

Galbraith was built up as the big hope when he wasn't getting a game so i think people are trying to be ultra positive about him but I'm not convinced. He's a trier but not sure whether he has enough to be a successful winger- keep hearing he has pace but he never really flies by people and he doesn't have enough trickery to dribble round folk either.

I think he has a chance but really needs to grab the bull by the horns soon. I thought a game against Ayr might see him really kick on but although he looked ok he didn't really terrorise them.
    You are spot on

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    sorry but he is pants
    No he isn't.

He's a decent youngster that is surrounded by crap.

He would improve and flourish in a better team.

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    sorry but he is pants
    Load of pish.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    He's young wow woopty ****ing doo. rank.
    Given we rely on youth -which has it's consequences - I think attitudes like this will not help us move forward as a club. And despite the facilities if we as fans can't give them a bit of leeway then perhaps well see parents and players voting with their feet. Now that would be a sad day for the club.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: stowfc
    I can't say iv seen enough of him to pass judgement, however looking at the highlights from saturday if we had possibly had a half decent striker he could of set up a couple of goals.

He drove a great cross hard along the 6 yard box and there was no one near it and then he set deek up at the end but unfortunately he didn't appear to have his shooting boots on.

Quote Originally Posted by stowhibby View Post
    I can't say iv seen enough of him to pass judgement, however looking at the highlights from saturday if we had possibly had a half decent striker he could of set up a couple of goals.

He drove a great cross hard along the 6 yard box and there was no one near it and then he set deek up at the end but unfortunately he didn't appear to have his shooting boots on.
    I think he is a fast improving young player with considerable talent. He is a bright spot in the gloom of recent results.

First Team Regular steviehibsleith's Avatar

is he

Quote Originally Posted by wee_hibee View Post
    No he isn't.

He's a decent youngster that is surrounded by crap.

He would improve and flourish in a better team.
    If hes that good why out of contract in the summer and no-one has signed him on a pre contract ?

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    He's one of very few who are improving. Not the finished article, but is getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by steviehibsleith View Post
    If hes that good why out of contract in the summer and no-one has signed him on a pre contract ?
    Careful what you wish for. It's only 9 Jan.

Other than Bamba no-one has come in for any of them.

I hope we hang on to Danny.

First Team Breakthrough since90plustwo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FIN1875
    Quote Originally Posted by steviehibsleith View Post
    so riordans rubbish cause noones signed him up? just cause their contract is running down doesnt make them a bad player?