hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kyle

Kyle

Interesting to hear him having a go at another Hibbie after another derby, poor hard done to jambos who practically all are over 6ft and well built cant take a few tackles, let me remind him its aphysical game and people are goin to get hurt, his game with his size is centred around being strong and physical. Also remind him its a derby match thers goin to be high passion and extra bite in the challenges, so get to fk kyle and worry about your own team, Ian Black has left the boot and elbow in a few times in his carreer what goes around comes around

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ferryhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting to hear him having a go at another Hibbie after another derby, poor hard done to jambos who practically all are over 6ft and well built cant take a few tackles, let me remind him its aphysical game and people are goin to get hurt, his game with his size is centred around being strong and physical. Also remind him its a derby match thers goin to be high passion and extra bite in the challenges, so get to fk kyle and worry about your own team, Ian Black has left the boot and elbow in a few times in his carreer what goes around comes around
    I doubt that many people in football take complaints by any Hearts player of over-physicality very seriously. Bit like a lecture from Keef on the dangers of substance abuse really.

Left by mutual consent!
    He has a history of thinking he has a god given right to speak his mind. Think back to Diamond and when he was mouthing off about Killie. It's behaviour perfectly suited to being part and parcel of that dump in gorgie.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Kyle's just a pile of ****....

Just a pity that it wasn't him that got nailed....

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Kyle is an absolute ar$eh*Łe of the highest order. Wouldn't give a toss what he thinks.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    Kyle's just a pile of ****....

Just a pity that it wasn't him that got nailed....
    Black was a good 2nd choice.

Left by mutual consent!
    The next time he's at ER I'll be chucking my coins and lighters at that big welt now rather than Satchel..

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Kyle is a proper centre forward, i wish we had one of those.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

First Team Regular leithsansiro's Avatar
    I wonder what Kyle meant when he was quoted in the Mail on Sunday as saying (with regards to the challenge on Black), "well, that's Ian Murray for you".

Bit of a back handed insult from a physical forward isn't it? Suggesting that other players can't be physical themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by leithsansiro View Post
    I wonder what Kyle meant when he was quoted in the Mail on Sunday as saying (with regards to the challenge on Black), "well, that's Ian Murray for you".

Bit of a back handed insult from a physical forward isn't it? Suggesting that other players can't be physical themselves?
    My point exactly seems he can dish it out but doesnt like it back just a big mouthed carthorse seems to be wallowing in the limelight and making the most of it commenting on everything and everyone

Testimonial Due
    Could not give a $$$$ what that nugget thinks. There was nothing wrong with Black, he was back on the field playing as if nothing happened for the remainder of the game, his 3 or 4 mins on the deck was for the referee.

Kyle will commit a similar foul at least 5 or 6 times a season, if not a game. They guy is one of the biggest gimps going, fingers crossed Murray has taken a copy of the article and reviews it before the next game and gives big Kylie a elbow to the side of the face.

Fact is the biggest issue the hertz have is that set the hibs end off for the rest of the afternoon and silenced the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.

Didn't we try and sign him in the Summer.

Folk on here reckoned he was no good IIRC.

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    Is this the convicted thug having a go at other footballers for being over-physical again?

Good one Kevin...

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Could not give a $$$$ what that nugget thinks. There was nothing wrong with Black, he was back on the field playing as if nothing happened for the remainder of the game, his 3 or 4 mins on the deck was for the referee.

Kyle will commit a similar foul at least 5 or 6 times a season, if not a game. They guy is one of the biggest gimps going, fingers crossed Murray has taken a copy of the article and reviews it before the next game and gives big Kylie a elbow to the side of the face.

Fact is the biggest issue the hertz have is that set the hibs end off for the rest of the afternoon and silenced the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.
    Quality, ignore the fact we were second best ALL AFTERNOON, and concentrate on how quiet they were.

Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    Didn't we try and sign him in the Summer.

Folk on here reckoned he was no good IIRC.
    Hartley's legs had gone and he was past it. There are a couple of players who are deemed 'not hibs class' playing key roles in rival teams.

Strong and physical, yes, but even though he's a yam, he makes, in this case, a valid point. Had I been reffing that game I would have sent Murray off for violent conduct as there was no doubt (IMHO) that it was deliberate and, by God, he cracked him.

'What goes around comes around' is fair comment in terms of Karma, but doesn't hold much water as far as referees are concerned. Had that challenge come even 10 minutes later, Murray would have walked. A shocking 'challenge' and indefensible, even when perpetrated on that little scrote.

@hibs.net private member Alex Trager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    Strong and physical, yes, but even though he's a yam, he makes, in this case, a valid point. Had I been reffing that game I would have sent Murray off for violent conduct as there was no doubt (IMHO) that it was deliberate and, by God, he cracked him.

'What goes around comes around' is fair comment in terms of Karma, but doesn't hold much water as far as referees are concerned. Had that challenge come even 10 minutes later, Murray would have walked. A shocking 'challenge' and indefensible, even when perpetrated on that little scrote.
    And tbf the ref yesterday was absolote gash...

Quote Originally Posted by Fallout Boy View Post
    The next time he's at ER I'll be chucking my coins and lighters at that big welt now rather than Satchel..

And that will probably bring a nice fat fine for the club. More money out of CC's player budget.

Inspiring idea! Well done.

@hibs.net private member Aubenas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    While admitting we could do with an effective target man like Kyle, given his role in Jeffries extricating himself from Rugby Park, and thinking back to Hibs' recent problems with disruptive players, I'd have thought he was the last guy we should have been interested in. If Hibs have pretensions to class, off field as well as on, we need to look at the all round character of the players we sign. eg look at the difference in service that Man Utd have had between Giggs & potato head. Form is temporary, class is permanent. A lot of Hibs recent gash signings have not had the personal character to match football ability. We need to shop carefully- one of Alex Millers skills IIRC
    Philly McGuinness, Leitrim GAA, died playing in a club match for Mohill. He epitomised all that is best about sport, making a 6 hour round trip to training three times a week from his workplace in Mayo, and was never late. His motto was 'Give it all, or give nothing'. One for all sportsmen to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanduff View Post
    And tbf the ref yesterday was absolote gash...
    I'm 3,500 miles away so I couldn't get down to the PBS but I didn't think the ref had a shocker by any means. Of course it hurts, but the yams shaded it and Murray should have walked. No real complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    And that will probably bring a nice fat fine for the club. More money out of CC's player budget.

Yes, this is not the way forward.

I threw a coin at the 2-2 game v. Anderlecht in 1992 and I am still embarrassed about it.

Kyle's a plum.

For someone who has picked up more yellow cards than Nid has both this season and last, you'd think he'd keep his counsel on who's physical and who's not.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
    Yes, this is not the way forward.

I threw a coin at the 2-2 game v. Anderlecht in 1992 and I am still embarrassed about it.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 500miles View Post
    Is this the convicted thug having a go at other footballers for being over-physical again?

Good one Kevin...
    aye ... another one who's off the field record is worse than Riordan's, but harry potter doesn't seem to think it's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    Kyle's a plum.

For someone who has picked up more yellow cards than Nid has both this season and last, you'd think he'd keep his counsel on who's physical and who's not.
    Why do you bother what players say? We have players every week telling us what they are going to do, i ignore them. I dont even take any notice what the manager says anymore, its mostly lies or waffle anyway. I prefer to let the players do their talking on the pitch, ours have nothing to say on that score.

Why do you bother what players say? We have players every week telling us what they are going to do, i ignore them. I dont even take any notice what the manager says anymore, its mostly lies or waffle anyway. I prefer to let the players do their talking on the pitch, ours have nothing to say on that score.
    I'll ask your permission next time before I comment on a thread on a messageboard then

Quote Originally Posted by Barney McGrew View Post
    I'll ask your permission next time before I comment on a thread on a messageboard then
    Sorry that came over wrong, i should have said why do we all seem to get upset when a player says something a little controversial, the questions are often loaded, and it makes no difference?

It just sounds like sour grapes, he's better ignored.

Left by mutual consent! TornadoHibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourne Yesterday View Post
    Hartley's legs had gone and he was past it. There are a couple of players who are deemed 'not hibs class' playing key roles in rival teams.
    That would probably be the views of the "keyboard heroes" on here who purport to be experts on all things Hibs and SPL yet probably rarely attend matches on a regular basis forming their views from the views of others who may or may not attend matches!

Anyone who goes to matches regularly and has seen Hartley of late would appreciate what the guy does for his team!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    the home support, you would have been forgiven for forgetting they we there.
    Agree with you there, prior to the goal the only time i really noticed them was singing 'so f'ing ugly' at Deek, which I thought was a bit cheeky considering the state of Kyle's coupon. I bet children cross the road to avoid him, I'd never seen the monster so close up before