hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar

Hibs after Radosław Cierzniak (Korona Kielce)

Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper. The 27-year-old's contract with Korona will expire on December 31, after which he will be free to join the suitor of his choice.

http://www.polishfootballonline.com/news.php?nid=369

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! PaulSmith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper. The 27-year-old's contract with Korona will expire on December 31, after which he will be free to join the suitor of his choice.

A goalkeeper...FFS, if true then more doubts around CC and the fool who is sanctioning this proposed spending.

When are the contracts of our keepers up?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    When are the contracts of our keepers up?
    Summer 2012 for Brown.

Smith and Stack are this summer.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I'm sure Stack and either Brown or Smith are out of contract at the end of the season...
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Testimonial Due Edinburgh Green's Avatar
    Talking of polish keepers, I seen zibi in town 2day, it stirred up some horrible memories.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulSmith View Post
    A goalkeeper...FFS, if true then more doubts around CC and the fool who is sanctioning this proposed spending.
    With Stack out of contract at the end of the season, and constantly injured and Smith also out of contract do we not need another keeper to fight it out with Brown, if he signs, then Stack and Smith would be free to leave next month.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I cant see the problem here? Smith and Stack are out of contract in the summer, CC wants better so is looking for better.

Both keepers will be instructing their agents to find them a club, its win win, we lose two keepers who are out of favour, and gain a new one, who the new manager thinks is better, maybe even first choice.

We then have This new guy and Brown fighting for the shirt, with the young lad, who's name i forget in reserve. What is wrong with this?

Quote Originally Posted by H18sry View Post
    With Stack out of contract at the end of the season, and constantly injured and Smith also out of contract do we not need another keeper to fight it out with Brown, if he signs, then Stack and Smith would be free to leave next month.
    They could only leave if we let them go and they gave up their right to be paid up to the end of their contract.

It's one position that we're covered for and do not need to do anything with to get us out of this mess. It's anything but a priority from now until the end of the season.

They could only leave if we let them go and they gave up their right to be paid up to the end of their contract.

It's one position that we're covered for and do not need to do anything with to get us out of this mess.
    No its not imo, Stacks always injured, and Smith is ****in hopeless. We need a replacement, and this is the manager thinking about next season, forward thinking i think its called?

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    I cant see the problem here? Smith and Stack are out of contract in the summer, CC wants better so is looking for better.

Both keepers will be instructing their agents to find them a club, its win win, we lose two keepers who are out of favour, and gain a new one, who the new manager thinks is better, maybe even first choice.

We then have This new guy and Brown fighting for the shirt, with the young lad, who's name i forget in reserve. What is wrong with this?
    Nothing wrong with it, people maybe just not happy that wee are not being linked with some defenders, midfielders or even strikers first.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Nothing wrong with it, people maybe just not happy that wee are not being linked with some defenders, midfielders or even strikers first.
    We have to trust CC, if he gets things right i don't care what order he gets the right players in. To be honest, i'd like a better keeper than Brown anyway. I'm not that convinced, maybe we let Maka go a bit too early?

Radosław Cierzniak could be on his way to Scotland, with Premier League sides Dundee United and Hibernian both having made offers to the Korona Kielce keeper.
    Name available on XXX Large tops only.

Left by mutual consent!
    Stack has to be on his way out ASAP and I was told Smith asked away at the last window but the club rejected it....don't think he'll have a problem this time around, so makes sense to get another face in.

At least teh player states 'the football and financial sid eis orted out'. so it's a straight choice between clubs if he leaves Poland. Perhaps winners (or Losers..!!) tomorrow will get their man.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Not one that makes me think that'll save our season, Might actually make sense if true, release Smith & Stack...........

Mind you the Yams are bound to bid if we are after him.

I do hope we get him as we might try playing two keepers and sacrifice one of our outfield manequins?

Left by mutual consent!

it it just 'coincidence' that Zibby is listed as the back up keeper at the guy's current club? I smell agents *****.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Ma%C5%82kowski

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    get him signed asap[every keeper utd sign lately pretty good] stack/great shot stopper but wont leave his line and injury prone. smith 6 6

Blog Entries
    Brown is doing very well.....but Stack and Smith fill me with dread as the back up option...

Also I don't see CC suffereing the kind of antics Stack has a reputation for ... so if its better and hes available this window we should take the opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    Stack has to be on his way out ASAP and I was told Smith asked away at the last window but the club rejected it....don't think he'll have a problem this time around, so makes sense to get another face in.

At least teh player states 'the football and financial sid eis orted out'. so it's a straight choice between clubs if he leaves Poland. Perhaps winners (or Losers..!!) tomorrow will get their man.

Was told basically the same story two weeks ago from EM's
    Heard nothing of Eadoslaw C arriving from that source.

Can he kick straight? Sign him now!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Can he kick straight? Sign him now!
    And not just tonight has Brown's kicking been bad!
    A bad kickout led to their 2nd goal. He also had a bad kickout that led to one of Hearts goals in the last derby, plus a terrible performance at Kilmarnock 2 weeks ago.
    Last edited by Billy Whizz; 29-12-2010 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
    Talking of polish keepers, I seen zibi in town 2day, it stirred up some horrible memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toaods View Post
    it it just 'coincidence' that Zibby is listed as the back up keeper at the guy's current club? I smell agents *****.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Ma%C5%82kowski
    Zibby is the number 1 (played almost all games this season) at Korona Kielce. This guy is the backup
    Last edited by (((Fergus))); 29-12-2010 at 10:32 PM.