hibs.net Messageboard

This Squad I don't get it .............

With the exception of Riordan, Bamba, Zemmama and Miller (I dont know how)

Hibs is as good as it gets for them all, I would guess NONE will take a step up when leaving Hibs VERY few will make a sideways move and Most will be moving down a level or out of the game.

So are the really that bad they cant pull together turn things around in a VERY POOR SPL, Yogi has a lot to answer for filling and leaving the squad with this PPIISSHH.

Does anyone think any of the Squad will take a step up when leaving Hibs? If yes where do you think they will go ?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by simply the best View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    With the exception of Riordan, Bamba, Zemmama and Miller (I dont know how)

Hibs is as good as it gets for them all, I would guess NONE will take a step up when leaving Hibs VERY few will make a sideways move and Most will be moving down a level or out of the game.

So are the really that bad they cant pull together turn things around in a VERY POOR SPL, Yogi has a lot to answer for filling and leaving the squad with this PPIISSHH.

Does anyone think any of the Squad will take a step up when leaving Hibs? If yes where do you think they will go ?
    I dont think any of your above mentioned players will take a "step up" when leaving hibs.