hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hibs12thMan
    Left by mutual consent!

UPDATE Hibs 12th Man Singing Section – MORE tickets for Tynecastle.

Good news, great news.

The good news is that the seating set aside for the Singing Section has all but sold out! And that was after only an hour!

The great news is more …

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Dunbar Hibee's Avatar
    I can't order till half 3, there better be some bloody tickets left for the singing section

I would hope the whole stand will be standing on the 1st

i will be singing no matter where i am sitting/standing

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    Will there still be seats left in the singing section late tomorrow afternoon? Planning on going after school but going to somehow have to try and get them before that if there won't be any left by then!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Just spent 20 minutes on the phone to ticketmaster then to find out they cant put me in the singing section. By the time i went direct to the hibs ticket office it was too late. There better be some tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by hibeeleicester View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just spent 20 minutes on the phone to ticketmaster then to find out they cant put me in the singing section. By the time i went direct to the hibs ticket office it was too late. There better be some tomorrow
    I wouldn't worry, the whole Roseburn Stand is a singing section at derby games.

Tickets sorted in the singing section, bring it on

Got mine in the singing section, Cannot wait.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewyhfc
    Just rung up this minute, and was told singing section is sold out, so im now in row 2 near the singing section

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RAFFERTY X
    What block is the singing section in? I know me and my mates are there but not sure what block it is?

Quote Originally Posted by seanraff07 View Post
    What block is the singing section in? I know me and my mates are there but not sure what block it is?
    Block L.

Left by mutual consent! Ed De Gramo's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Gramo
    Quote Originally Posted by keekaboo View Post
    Block L.
    ehhhhhh?

I was giving Block J for the singing section

On the Hibs 12th Man website its says the ticket office were allocating more tickets along the back so I'd suspect it will be more than 1 section.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    I for one would never have thought there was a need to organise a singing section for our biggest rivals ground. In fact i think its a bit cringeworthy.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I'm apparently in the singing section. Only realised just as I was about to buy. I have no problems with it but my Dad next to me may be less impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by moggie View Post
    I for one would never have thought there was a need to organise a singing section for our biggest rivals ground. In fact i think its a bit cringeworthy.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunbar Hibee View Post
    A typical response, i can assure you im far from a jambo mate.

A typical response, i can assure you im far from a jambo mate.
    Well if your not I apologise but all the singing section are trying to do here is get a better atmosphere and I know all Hibees at tynecastle SHOULD be singing from start to finish but it's not always the case don't you agree?

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibs12thMan View Post
    Good news, great news.

The good news is that the seating set aside for the Singing Section has all but sold out! And that was after only an hour!

The great news is more …
    I've just looked at your site for the first time - great stuff! (Admins - a wee permanent link maybe?)

It makes a change to see an unofficial site with a 100% positive vibe.

As in every aspect of society, there are those who are happy to sit back and moan and then there are others who get off their backsides to get things going. Your lot definitely fall into the latter category.

Well done and keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    ehhhhhh?

Source

I think they've given more seats since then, though Block J sounds a bit strange.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    I don't find it cringeworthy, i just don't see the need for a 'singing section' at Tynie. If you're not singing in the Hibs end at Tynecastle you never will.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    I don't find it cringeworthy, i just don't see the need for a 'singing section' at Tynie. If you're not singing in the Hibs end at Tynecastle you never will.
    Your probably right, maybe cringeworthy wasnt the word. I notice that these hearts are having a field day with it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gramo View Post
    ehhhhhh?

Same here.. I take it it goes from J to L then ?

Hibs12thMan
    Left by mutual consent!
    For you and the others who don't think there's a need ...

There's an ever growing crowd of folk stand up the back of the new East and they have been getting louder and longer as each game has passed. The trouble with away games is that the Singing Section is spread out, there's not that bit for them all to meet to be the hard core that the rest join in with. The Singing Section is our artillery, the rest of our support is our infantry! We suspect there may be a few snipers in there too!! Together we are …. Calderwood’s Green and White Army

We are pulling together the Singing Section for New Year – it can be done for all away games.

We’ve read the threads on JKB slagging this thread and the others over there where some of them want to copy our Hibs 12th Man / Singing Section ideas and use them at Tynecastle – we should be flattered, or at least smug.

Apart from when the Hibees are there and the OF the ‘famous intimidating atmosphere’ at the ruins of Tynecastle has been dire and getting worse - so they say.

The Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section will be there at Hamilton and Kilmarnock, if the games are on. The Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section will be in full voice for Aberdeen and Dundee Utd games at Easter Road. And after the derby when we take on teams in January and beyond, and the mighty Hearts singers are tucked up in their beds, the Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section be making the noise.

Let them send over their infiltrators to have a go at us, what the hell do we care?

They are, quite simply, jealous. Our vocal support for our club is on the way up while they are on their knees.

Thank for those kind words Peevemor
    Last edited by Hibs12thMan; 09-12-2010 at 01:33 PM.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    fair dos mate

@hibs.net private member Hibernian Verse's Avatar
    Hopefully a designated area will be irrelevant on the day.

Buzzing already.

:notworthy:

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar

There's an ever growing crowd of folk stand up the back of the new East and they have been getting louder and longer as each game has passed. The trouble with away games is that the Singing Section is spread out, there's not that bit for them all to meet to be the hard core that the rest join in with. The Singing Section is our artillery, the rest of our support is our infantry! We suspect there may be a few snipers in there too!! Together we are …. Calderwood’s Green and White Army

We are pulling together the Singing Section for New Year – it can be done for all away games.

We’ve read the threads on JKB slagging this thread and the others over there where some of them want to copy our Hibs 12th Man / Singing Section ideas and use them at Tynecastle – we should be flattered, or at least smug.

Apart from when the Hibees are there and the OF the ‘famous intimidating atmosphere’ at the ruins of Tynecastle has been dire and getting worse - so they say.

The Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section will be there at Hamilton and Kilmarnock, if the games are on. The Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section will be in full voice for Aberdeen and Dundee Utd games at Easter Road. And after the derby when we take on teams in January and beyond, and the mighty Hearts singers are tucked up in their beds, the Hibs 12th Man and the Singing Section be making the noise.

Let them send over their infiltrators to have a go at us, what the hell do we care?

They are, quite simply, jealous. Our vocal support for our club is on the way up while they are on their knees.

The 'singing section' already referring to themselves as the 'hardcore' then I see
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

I fully support the group's formation and I hope it is a success. I thought they made a very positive contribution at the last home game against St Johnstone and there is a need for a group like this at home games. I also think that there is a need for them at 'normal' away games like the forthcoming matches at Hamilton and Kilmarnock that you refer to.

Personally, I just don't see the need for a designated singing section at Tynecastle, particularly when the game is on New Year's Day and people are already likely to be in a "buoyant" mood anyway. The whole Roseburn Stand should be a singing section.

The one good thing that might come out of this though is that the "12th man" group will hopefully put together some sort of display before kick off or at half time. I think that would be really smart. Other teams do this for away games at their biggest rivals and I would like us to do something similar for games at Tynecastle.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I cant believe there's anyone who finds a negative in what the 12th man are trying to do?