hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Alexei Eremenko

Alexei Eremenko

Think hibs should go for him in january? looks a great wee player and is on for for killie at the minute

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_wilson1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think hibs should go for him in january? looks a great wee player and is on for for killie at the minute
    Out of our league. Mixu quoted in a paper last week that championship/premiership sides are watchin him. Would be a great signing tho!

What a coup it was by Mixu getting him! If you watch the highlights of Killie games this season, you will be hard pushed to see a goal they scored in which he had no involvement. Looks a complete class apart-similar to us getting Latapy IMO. I reckon this loan deal was a way of raising his profile in the UK, thus leading to a move down south.

Sadly not a hope in hell of us signing him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_wilson1 View Post
    Why in his wildest dreams would he consider coming to Easter Road? The Mixu connection is why he is is on loan there and when that's over he will move on to bigger things. Our present, less than mediocre status is hardly going to attract a high calibre of player unfortunately.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    I think the £20,000 a week wages may be a stumbling block if Hibs were to go for him.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    I think the £20,000 a week wages may be a stumbling block if Hibs were to go for him.

I was at Arabs-Killie last weekend (as the wee man had comps) and he was class.

Indeed, Killie played some excellent stuff via him and Tahoul. Connor Sammon was best on show though - very impressive. A big man with good touch, quick, movement, presence and goals - just like the last one we got fae Killie