hibs.net Messageboard

Sergio Sledge - Adam Rooney

Remember this post from earlier in the season after I said Rooney would be an excellent signing....

Unfortunately due to family circumstances and cost, I've seen Rooney more over the last 2 years than I have any Hibs player. (Access to free tickets to Caley quite often.) I don't see anything in him which would make him rise above standard SPL players.

All I can say is... told you so.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough HibeePaj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember this post from earlier in the season after I said Rooney would be an excellent signing....

Unfortunately due to family circumstances and cost, I've seen Rooney more over the last 2 years than I have any Hibs player. (Access to free tickets to Caley quite often.) I don't see anything in him which would make him rise above standard SPL players.

He didn't sign for us

Quote Originally Posted by HibeePaj View Post
    He didn't sign for us
    I said he was a very good player and would have been a very good addition. Sergio said he wouldn't.

Never said he'd actually signed

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    You dont have to be a superstar to score 3 against us. Although the radio guys were talking him up all day. It sounded as if he played very well?

Notice you didn't quote the whole post.... Said he'd score goals didn't I? Scored 3 today but did nothing else and wouldn't have scored 3 today for us because we didn't create many opportunities.

Anyway, I've been wrong about players before and I'll be wrong about players again

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96

Check my post history, on more than one occasion i said we should friggin sign him