hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Rudi and Kyle

Rudi and Kyle

Struggling to make tomorrow night with 'cuts and bruises' according to the EEN.

They looked alright to me when they were giving it the ole's to the ****s at the end of the game!

Think a point could be getting made by hearts to the Hibs fans and Riordan?

I will be amazed if they don't play tomorrow!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    That will just JJs mind games thats all.

If Skacel doesn't play tomorrow night, it will be because he's concussed from one of the coins that hit him and nothing to do with the tackle from Riordan.

As much as I have criticised Riordan for what he did and he was rightly sent off, there was barely a scratch on Skacel and he didn't seem to be too badly injured when he had to sprint round to the away end to avoid the missiles.

Kyle apparently had a cut to his head, although I'm not sure how that injury came about, that might explain why he his doubtful.

@hibs.net private member essexhibee's Avatar
    When did a cut stop someone playing?
    Kyle couldn't get any uglier with bruises or cuts though his is ghastly.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FalkirkHibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Skacel doesn't play tomorrow night, it will be because he's concussed from one of the coins that hit him and nothing to do with the tackle from Riordan.

As much as I have criticised Riordan for what he did and he was rightly sent off, there was barely a scratch on Skacel and he didn't seem to be too badly injured when he had to sprint round to the away end to avoid the missiles.

Kyle apparently had a cut to his head, although I'm not sure how that injury came about, that might explain why he his doubtful.
    The coins that were lobbed at him in the first half? He had to go off for treatment.

Left by mutual consent!
    Kyle had a headknock.. The blood was pouring out from just under his eye.. Looked a bad one.. The physio stopped it the it opened up again...

Both those clowns will play tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by archiecoby View Post
    Struggling to make tomorrow night with 'cuts and bruises' according to the EEN.

They looked alright to me when they were giving it the ole's to the ****s at the end of the game!

Think a point could be getting made by hearts to the Hibs fans and Riordan?

I will be amazed if they don't play tomorrow!
    Kyle had a couple of cuts, one to the face and one on the top of his head. He did take a real battering. One of the cuts was caused by one of his own team mates and the other by a Hibs player.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Kyle had a couple of cuts, one to the face and one on the top of his head. He did take a real battering. One of the cuts was caused by one of his own team mates and the other by a Hibs player.

He did take a battering.. What I would give to see him in a green jersey...

Kyle injured his head in an over enthusiastic aerial challenge on Grounds in the first half, his own fault.

As much as it pains me to say it, kyle showed more passion and commitment than our team put together, by no means a talented footballer but he gave our two centre backs a torid time to the point where it seemed they even gave up trying to challange him in the air and just let him win the ball for free

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post

Fair point. Just my Skacel paranoia - terrible tackle but I am not convinced Skacel was hurt in that challenge. He seems to just get out of the way in the replays and didn't look affected by the coins when he was clapping going round by the away end.

Regarding Kyle he did play well but I thought Bamba let him but I also think I was one of the few who thought Trakys played ok when he came on so what do I know!

Left by mutual consent!
    Fair point. Just my Skacel paranoia - terrible tackle but I am not convinced Skacel was hurt in that challenge. He seems to just get out of the way in the replays and didn't look affected by the coins when he was clapping going round by the away end.

Regarding Kyle he did play well but I thought Bamba let him but I also think I was one of the few who thought Trakys played ok when he came on so what do I know!
    Trakys did play well when he came on.. Looked miles better than NIsh and doesn't fall over all the time.. If we get him and keep him fit , he might be a valuable player for us...

Left by mutual consent!
    Skacel will be out because his hand is still stuck to his forehead in an L shape

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    Trakys did play well when he came on.. Looked miles better than NIsh and doesn't fall over all the time.. If we get him and keep him fit , he might be a valuable player for us...
    This must be a wind up.

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar

thought he looked quite sharp and showed a couple of nice touches [and he stayed on his feet . the trakys fello .
    ggtth

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    This must be a wind up.

That's up there with the best posts on here ever..