hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs

First Team Breakthrough maximushibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: maximushardonas

Hibs

personally this is the worst hibs team i have ever seen.. words cannot describe how utter dire that was today.... riordan be the bigger and better man what was the point in that challenge other than to disgrace yourself, your team and your fans... not a captain not a leader only a immature wee pr**k..

2. Log in to remove the advert

There's nothing there. At least we had the likes of Thomson, Brown, Whittaker & Riordan coming through under Williamson. I'm sorry but as long as we have players such as Rankin, Trakyss, Hogg at our dispossal then bottom 6 is all we're likely to get.

CC has his work cut out, but needs time. He's already sussed out Hogg.

It's going to be a long and difficult season. I can't see many half season tickets being purchased that's for sure.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    It's a worrying sign when I'm not looking forward to facing Aberdeen fans in the morning.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by Vontz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's nothing there. At least we had the likes of Thomson, Brown, Whittaker & Riordan coming through under Williamson. I'm sorry but as long as we have players such as Rankin, Trakyss, Hogg at our dispossal then bottom 6 is all we're likely to get.

CC has his work cut out, but needs time. He's already sussed out Hogg.

It's going to be a long and difficult season. I can't see many half season tickets being purchased that's for sure.
    when will he suss out rankin?

we have a massive task on our hands. There is more than just a few players who need to be sussed out but I can't see it happening as there is no way we can replace an entire team in the Jan transfer window

when will he suss out rankin?

I think he did at half time. I'm sure if he had reasonable replacements he would ditch about another 4 or 5.

Bamba is dreadful! He's not kicked a ball for months. Not been impressed with Harte either. We need the likes of Murray in the midfield. Someone with a bit of dig.

What worries me though is even though there is clearly a lack of quality in that squad there appears to be a lack of fight and comitment.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WormyEel
    Quote Originally Posted by David_D View Post
    we have a massive task on our hands. There is more than just a few players who need to be sussed out but I can't see it happening as there is no way we can replace an entire team in the Jan transfer window
    in reality January gives us an opportunity to add but of the out of contract players only deek and maybe miller could move to bigger clubs the rest will sit tight cost St Mirren or St Johnstone wont pay the same money. Unless we dig deep AGAIN to pay off some of the wasters who call themselves footballers

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by maximushibee View Post
    personally this is the worst hibs team i have ever seen.. words cannot describe how utter dire that was today.... riordan be the bigger and better man what was the point in that challenge other than to disgrace yourself, your team and your fans... not a captain not a leader only a immature wee pr**k..
    aye right.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyS View Post
    in reality January gives us an opportunity to add but of the out of contract players only deek and maybe miller could move to bigger clubs the rest will sit tight cost St Mirren or St Johnstone wont pay the same money. Unless we dig deep AGAIN to pay off some of the wasters who call themselves footballers
    that could possibly be the best thing to do in the long run, otherwise these players will be the ones involved in our meaningless bottom six round of games, playing to crowds of approx 7/8K imo well worth a gamble, could be the best thing and the difference between bottom or top six