hibs.net Messageboard

NOTW score on the road- Hibs related

Ive not seen it mentioned so thought I would post.

At the Rangers supporters club in Greenock some ex players ex refs, media ect had a question and anwser session, they will be visiting other clubs in the coming months, The next one is for Hibs fans on thurs 2nd dec at Hibs social club in sunnyside lane.

Anyone wanting free tickets send name address and number of tickets required 4 max to Score roadshow, Scottish news of the world, Guildhall, 57 Queen st, Glasgow G1 3EN or email scottish.news@notw.co.uk with score roadshow in subject field.

This may be of interest to some and some may take offence because it's me who posted it.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

At the Rangers supporters club in Greenock some ex players ex refs, media ect had a question and anwser session, they will be visiting other clubs in the coming months, The next one is for Hibs fans on thurs 2nd dec at Hibs social club in sunnyside lane.

Anyone wanting free tickets send name address and number of tickets required 4 max to Score roadshow, Scottish news of the world, Guildhall, 57 Queen st, Glasgow G1 3EN or email scottish.news@notw.co.uk with score roadshow in subject field.

This may be of interest to some and some may take offence because it's me who posted it.
    Very decent of you to let us know. Cheers.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Quote Originally Posted by blueisthecolour View Post

@#+* off ya '/=-**'@#~ blue nosed @#:[-=**.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Very decent of you to let us know. Cheers.
    No probs, these nights are for the fans but sometimes poorly advertised, so just though I would pass on the info, I hope some posters may find it useful.

What a special guy.