Thread: Some good news!

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96

Some good news!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ralbin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good news? The guy is worse than Colin Nish. Hope he never plays for us....

Glad to get a wee bit good news, just hope we don't push him to hard to try and get him back early. Looking forward to seeing him actually.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rich Tea12
    Quote Originally Posted by HibeeMcGinn1 View Post
    Good news? The guy is worse than Colin Nish. Hope he never plays for us....

Glad to get a wee bit good news, just hope we don't push him to hard to try and get him back early. Looking forward to seeing him actually.
    I'm not expecting great things to be honest.

@hibs.net private member
    Not really expecting too much from Duffy to be honest so pretty much anything positive from him will be a bonus as far as I'm concerned.
    Having said that, hope he does well for us.

Gamer IDs

TBH we need him back even if he isnt great because we are so badly lacking up front.Yogi never should have loaned out Byrne

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Glad to see so many folk have been keeping tabs on duffy since he's been out of the scottish game.
    Imho, he is a good signing and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can add to a fairly impotent strike force.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    "on course to return".

Going back already?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_fairnie View Post
    Glad to see so many folk have been keeping tabs on duffy since he's been out of the scottish game.
    Imho, he is a good signing and I'm looking forward to seeing what he can add to a fairly impotent strike force.
    C'mon Mattie son. It's not the .net way to do any research before formulating an opinion!

I don't really recall his prowess or lack thereof whilst he was up here and don't really know how he did down south but I am looking forward to him getting fit and getting in the side to see what he can do for us.

I can't really understand why some of us continue to rubbish new players when they haven't kicked a ball for us.

It must be horrid for any new player to know that he has to win the fans over from a position of doubt and negativity rather than a position of optimism and support.

Faxed Back to Kaunas
    I don't know much about Duffy but if he's capable of taking the ball past a defender it will be a big plus for us. We have nobody capable of doing that at the moment and that is why we continue to look so one-dimensional. With the unlikelihood of Zemmama ever being fit again we really have to try and sign this type of player in January. In the meantime, let's give him and the manager a fair chance before the knives start coming out again - we need some stability, apart from RIP, at the club.

To my mind he can't recover soon enough. We need all the help up front that we can get.

However, can't see how this represents him coming back earlier than expected. Injured during first week in September and now hopes to be back in contention in another three or four weeks.

That will be 11 or 12 weeks in total when the initial news as I recall was that he could be out for up to 10 weeks.

Coaching Staff
    Could have sworn it was a FACT that Hughes injured him?

Quote Originally Posted by hibhib7 View Post
    I don't know much about Duffy but if he's capable of taking the ball past a defender it will be a big plus for us. We have nobody capable of doing that at the moment and that is why we continue to look so one-dimensional. With the unlikelihood of Zemmama ever being fit again we really have to try and sign this type of player in January. In the meantime, let's give him and the manager a fair chance before the knives start coming out again - we need some stability, apart from RIP, at the club.
    Really? Zouma will never be fit again? Tragic news if true. Source/link?

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Euphoria1875
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Tricla View Post
    C'mon Mattie son. It's not the .net way to do any research before formulating an opinion!

I don't really recall his prowess or lack thereof whilst he was up here and don't really know how he did down south but I am looking forward to him getting fit and getting in the side to see what he can do for us.

I can't really understand why some of us continue to rubbish new players when they haven't kicked a ball for us.

It must be horrid for any new player to know that he has to win the fans over from a position of doubt and negativity rather than a position of optimism and support.

I like your recent posts against the general negative feel on here, keep it up

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar

I agree with you.

It must also be horrid to be the kind of person who wakes up in the morning with a negative outlook on life, who looks for the catch or the flaw in everything, who writes a possibility off before giving it a chance. Sad.

We need newblood!

Quote Originally Posted by BEEJ View Post
    To my mind he can't recover soon enough. We need all the help up front that we can get.

Can't wait to see him in action. If he adds anything to our current strike force then I'll be happy as we are currently absolutely rank in that department.

Deeks and Duffy up front, lets see what they can do.

GGTTH

Testimonial Due
    Good news, and delighted at the prospect of potentially having someone else up front / another option for the manager.

As for the slightly negative ones maybe you should just wait and see, he has a reasonable track record as a professional, and means we dont need to rely on players that are not ready like Byrne and co just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion Hibs View Post
    Good news, and delighted at the prospect of potentially having someone else up front / another option for the manager.

As for the slightly negative ones maybe you should just wait and see, he has a reasonable track record as a professional, and means we dont need to rely on players that are not ready like Byrne and co just yet.
    How do you know Byrne isn't ready?

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Cropley10 View Post
    How do you know Byrne isn't ready?
    The fact he was loaned out is a reasonable indication!

Gamer IDs

he could be awful he could be brilliant, but lets watch him play before deciding he's gash!

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    I agree we dont have anyone up front who is direct with a bit of pace hopefully he does the business for Hibs.