hibs.net Messageboard

Shareholder Review Meeting

The day's mail has just arrived and includes a letter from The Tacheman inviting shareholders to a meeting to be held in the FF Stand On Monday 1 November 2010 at 7 p.m. with tea and coffee from 6.30 p.m.

Meeting will feature presentations from the Executive Team and 'an extended question and answer session'!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by ancienthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The day's mail has just arrived and includes a letter from The Tacheman inviting shareholders to a meeting to be held in the FF Stand On Monday 1 November 2010 at 7 p.m. with tea and coffee from 6.30 p.m.

Meeting will feature presentations from the Executive Team and 'an extended question and answer session'!!
    Why is this such a cause for celebration?

@hibs.net private member Aubenas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Why is this such a cause for celebration?
    Because we could support a team where they don't give a monkeys for the fans' views. For instance, by signing a disgruntled star on a 5 year contract so that when he is punted the owners get a fortune and the fans are conned into thinking he wants to stay.
    Philly McGuinness, Leitrim GAA, died playing in a club match for Mohill. He epitomised all that is best about sport, making a 6 hour round trip to training three times a week from his workplace in Mayo, and was never late. His motto was 'Give it all, or give nothing'. One for all sportsmen to consider.

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ancienthibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

I think I'll attend this meeting as it sounds quite interesting.

I hope the mightyTache disnae scrounge on the biscuits though or he'll be ruled well out of order!

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Got my invitation, but it's a bit far to go for a cuppa tea.

I'm sure there will be a full report on here!
    Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...