Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want.

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyAndy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want.
    No quite.

Heid pish waster loser disnae make any sense.

@hibs.net private member HibbyAndy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricla View Post
    No quite.

Heid pish waster loser disnae make any sense.

Also no the full shullin and crap at fishin

@hibs.net private member KeithTheHibby's Avatar
    He needs to spend some time at Her Majestys Service otherwise we are going to end up reading about his death.

A man clearly on the verge of insanity (if not there already) tragic and what a waste of talent, will be dead soon I predict

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    He's an erse, quite clearly going mad. Has he not been caught with the ol' marching powder before?

@hibs.net private member stu in nottingham's Avatar
    Paul Gascoigne Arrested In Drugs Swoop
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15766608?f=rss
    FAITH HOPE LOVE

My Blog:
    The Tears of a Clown

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by .sean. View Post
    He's an erse, quite clearly going mad. Has he not been caught with the ol' marching powder before?
    Freely admitted to taking it every day for a month in his autobiography iirc, a truly horrible read on every level. This boy needs help, quickly.

Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want.
    can I add to that , total non-person? was a good footballer,had a great chance to be some kind of personality,and f/cks it up,time after time. why bother with this tit? lock him up before he runs some bairn o'er.

@hibs.net private member hibee_nation's Avatar
    A down to earth Geordie lad that was not able to cope with stardom. Hope he gets help and comes out the other side a wiser man. Addiction can get us all nae need for the scorn. Good luck Gazza.

He's actually a poster child for what's wrong with footballers, and indeed our culture in the UK.

Here is a guy who squandered an incredible talent and became addicted to drink. The media responded by largely turning him into a joke figure and hero in the early days, then just a joke now.

Of course he's an addict, so we have to take that into account, but he's had all the help you could wish for and he's consistently failed to turn his life around.

Needs help ... A wonderful talent blessed with the lot ... to many hangers on ... hope he gets the right help

Football needs Gazza and Gazza needs football again in some capacity ...

Football is his life ..

Quote Originally Posted by eastmainsmsh View Post
    Needs help ... A wonderful talent blessed with the lot ... to many hangers on ... hope he gets the right help

Football needs Gazza and Gazza needs football again in some capacity ...

Football is his life ..
    The problem is, drink is his life.

How many clubs have given him jobs as coaches and the like? As I said, he's had so many opportunities. He just has to actually want them.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    The problem is, drink is his life.

How many clubs have given him jobs as coaches and the like? As I said, he's had so many opportunities. He just has to actually want them.
    1 word LEGEND END OFF

Quote Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
    He's actually a poster child for what's wrong with footballers, and indeed our culture in the UK.

Here is a guy who squandered an incredible talent and became addicted to drink. The media responded by largely turning him into a joke figure and hero in the early days, then just a joke now.

Of course he's an addict, so we have to take that into account, but he's had all the help you could wish for and he's consistently failed to turn his life around.
    Well a wish a had everything gazza has had in his life LEGEND

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Why's Gazza a legend?

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tenacious-Daz
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_nation View Post
    A down to earth Geordie lad that was not able to cope with stardom. Hope he gets help and comes out the other side a wiser man. Addiction can get us all nae need for the scorn. Good luck Gazza.
    Actually there is plenty of need for people to scorn him, as he used to beat his wife for a start!

Lets not forget that he recently tried to take food and bevvy along with his fishing rod too Raoul Moat the murderous physcopath who killed a load of innocent people and blinded a police officer!

**** Gazza he is a lowlife cretin.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tenacious-Daz
    Quote Originally Posted by latapy10 View Post
    1 word LEGEND END OFF
    TOTAL BOLLOCKS.

Testimonial Due
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: asbo
    Waster Loser Pish heid.

Whatever order you want.
    The man needs help rather than ridicule just my opinion

He's an addict.

He is an addict and that is a very hard thing to break...

1 word LEGEND END OFF
    Well a wish a had everything gazza has had in his life LEGEND
    Congratulations, the stupidest posts I've ever seen on this site. Bravo.

Having been an ardent admirer of him as a footballer since his emergence during Italia '90, its been awful watch him slowly descend into a hell of self-sabotage. The man is so obviously unwell, added to which is a simplistic, almost child-like disposition. I am no expert on mental health issues but have seen more people fragment in various ways that I should have liked to. Its so easy to dismiss these people as 'nutters', 'psychos', 'bammers', 'radges', etc but there is a great deal of agony behind the erratic and unpredicatble nature of the manifest symptoms. Would we be taking the pish if he was epileptic, downs syndrome, MS, or whatever? I think not, so why the nasty pejorative insults aimed at the mentally fragile? Maybe some folks should take a wee wander through the corridors of the Royal Edinburgh before engaging own brains and spouting their bigotry, and see for themselves the nature of mental illness. I should imagine some attitudes would change irrevocably.
    As for Gascoigne, I think he's been teetering on the cusp of significant insanity for a good while now, but with his co-dependancy, attachment and addiction issues, his delusions are amplified by the self-appointed acolytes hoovering up whatever kudos they can from the Gazza myth. FWIW I believe 'Gazza' should be banished forever and maybe, just maybe, Paul Gascoigne the man could finally emerge from the nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Greentinted View Post
    Having been an ardent admirer of him as a footballer since his emergence during Italia '90, its been awful watch him slowly descend into a hell of self-sabotage. The man is so obviously unwell, added to which is a simplistic, almost child-like disposition. I am no expert on mental health issues but have seen more people fragment in various ways that I should have liked to. Its so easy to dismiss these people as 'nutters', 'psychos', 'bammers', 'radges', etc but there is a great deal of agony behind the erratic and unpredicatble nature of the manifest symptoms. Would we be taking the pish if he was epileptic, downs syndrome, MS, or whatever? I think not, so why the nasty pejorative insults aimed at the mentally fragile? Maybe some folks should take a wee wander through the corridors of the Royal Edinburgh before engaging own brains and spouting their bigotry, and see for themselves the nature of mental illness. I should imagine some attitudes would change irrevocably.
    As for Gascoigne, I think he's been teetering on the cusp of significant insanity for a good while now, but with his co-dependancy, attachment and addiction issues, his delusions are amplified by the self-appointed acolytes hoovering up whatever kudos they can from the Gazza myth. FWIW I believe 'Gazza' should be banished forever and maybe, just maybe, Paul Gascoigne the man could finally emerge from the nightmare.
    You seem quite learned,experienced and definately supportive of people like Paul Gasgoine,who are going through some sort of living hell,but surely you can see why pwople on here dont all see your point of view? He has had it all before him and squanderered it , after coming out of a working class background to become fairly well set up for life,most ordinary people would settle for. he's blown it all,liked the trappings,done the tv programme wi' Jimmy 5 bellies,played the flute on telly,slapped his missus if reports were true, but you say he now needs all the help we can give him? sorry

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    There isn't half some nonsense been written on this thread.

Surely, a couple of cans of Ace lager, half a chicken and a fishing rod is all it takes to put the guy right? There's as much chance of that working as anything else until Gascoigne realises he can't go on the way he is.

A spell in chokey wouldn't do him any harm at all IMO.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee Daz View Post
    Actually there is plenty of need for people to scorn him, as he used to beat his wife for a start!

Lets not forget that he recently tried to take food and bevvy along with his fishing rod too Raoul Moat the murderous physcopath who killed a load of innocent people and blinded a police officer!

**** Gazza he is a lowlife cretin.
    You read the tabloids a lot mate?