hibs.net Messageboard

Premier League Fantasy football

A quick question for those with a team in this. I want to make a couple of changes before games kick off tomorrow, but once you log in, in wee boxes on the left hand side, it gives the date that this gameweek opens at as being tomorrow morning at 11.30am.

Does that mean that for any transfer to be valid for this weekends games, it has to be made AFTER 11.30 tomorrow morning, but before kick off??

Also, obviously there are Sunday games, and if I have players on my bench who play for the teams on the Sunday, can I bring them on after the games have finished on Saturday and will they actually score for me on the Sunday - i.e. can I effectively use all 14 players over a weekend??

I only ask cos I get the feeling I've been getting shafted out of points, particularly with the Sunday games issue.

Thanks in advance

GGTTH

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Godsahibby's Avatar
    Transfers have to be made before then to be valid for that weeks games.

Quote Originally Posted by lyonhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A quick question for those with a team in this. I want to make a couple of changes before games kick off tomorrow, but once you log in, in wee boxes on the left hand side, it gives the date that this gameweek opens at as being tomorrow morning at 11.30am.

Does that mean that for any transfer to be valid for this weekends games, it has to be made AFTER 11.30 tomorrow morning, but before kick off??

Also, obviously there are Sunday games, and if I have players on my bench who play for the teams on the Sunday, can I bring them on after the games have finished on Saturday and will they actually score for me on the Sunday - i.e. can I effectively use all 14 players over a weekend??

I only ask cos I get the feeling I've been getting shafted out of points, particularly with the Sunday games issue.

Thanks in advance

GGTTH
    Understand your confusion LH. What the thing on the left means is that this gameweek is open, butcloses at 1130 on Saturday, which is the normal time.

I run a pub league and all this weeks transfers have gone through fine. As far as I know (it's not allowed in my league) you can sub players and change your captain over the weekend. I think that's why the leading players have such unfeasibly large scores!

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    After 11.30 your subs will only play if someone in your starting line up doesn't play. This is done automatically after all games for that gameweek have finished. Only 11 players will earn you points.

Quote Originally Posted by AFKA5814_Hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After 11.30 your subs will only play if someone in your starting line up doesn't play. This is done automatically after all games for that gameweek have finished. Only 11 players will earn you points.
    That answers my query perfectly.

Thanks
    Last edited by Part/Time Supporter; 15-10-2010 at 10:05 PM.